MaestroUGC's Virtuoso Submissions *Nihil*

Started by MaestroUGC, June 18, 2009, 10:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooch

This truly is foolishness. I used to come here because it was fun, and people would be receptive to others and me. I know I suck as an arranger, but it was still a fun hobby to me, and people used to give me constructive criticism. Somewhere along the line, that dissolved. Maestro, my support stays with you and your arrangements, but I'm done posting here. I'll float around to see whats going on as far as music, but as far as people, this is about as friendly a place as Hell, and that's not how it used to be.

Dude

HugoMeister

Quote from: Dude on July 05, 2010, 06:49:47 PMIsn't the point of NSM to provide video game sheet music as close to the original as possible without shitty add-ons?

Completely. I don't see any other remixes on site. I see originals, arranged for piano.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

universe-X

Quote from: HugoMeister on July 05, 2010, 06:58:14 PMCompletely. I don't see any other remixes on site. I see originals, arranged for piano.
Cuz no one wants to try -_-

If you give it a chance, it's pretty fun. You could appreciate the song more.

Dude

Quote from: universe-X on July 05, 2010, 07:02:21 PMCuz no one wants to try -_-
No, because we don't/shouldn't allow it. This site was made for originals, not remixes.

Get it through your thick skulls...

universe-X

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Oh, here's an idea, butthurt people.

Get your own site and submit that type of shit there. If we don't accept it, don't attempt to submit it!

universe-X

But the site did accept it... and he doesn't submit it much now-a-days... bossy.

HugoMeister

Quote from: universe-X on July 05, 2010, 07:11:08 PMOnce we fix up all the bad "real" arrangements, then I'll see.

If I had a leak in my boat, I would plug it first.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

MasterPenguin

Quote from: Gooch on July 05, 2010, 06:53:08 PMThis truly is foolishness. I used to come here because it was fun, and people would be receptive to others and me. I know I suck as an arranger, but it was still a fun hobby to me, and people used to give me constructive criticism.

I told him what I found wrong about his songs and exactly how to fix it (I told him which bars had errors in them) How exactly is this not constructive criticism?  ???

universe-X

Olimar12345

Quote from: HugoMeister on July 05, 2010, 07:17:07 PMIf I had a leak in my boat, I would plug it first.

the replacements need to be our priority right nao, the remixes should wait.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

tikito

I don't wanna take any sides here... But I think that maybe it's a good idea for ninsheetmusic to accept remixes~
A business can't grow without entrepreneurship  :o
I mean, this site is really active! (compared to other video game music websites...) and if remixes (and maybe arrangements for ensembles and such too!) were accepted, nsm would become something biiiiiiig  :D
Implementing new ideas would help the database grow, but if that doesn't happen... then so be it.  :-[