News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

What's the first game you've ever played?

Started by triforced1, July 07, 2009, 09:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

HungryDragon

My first game? Ever? That was a really long time ago  :P

But I'd have to go with probably Super Mario Bros 3
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

Nana1Popo2

my first game was Pokemon Crystal :P

yay, Gameboy Color....  :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Sir Awesomesauce

Super Mario Bros. (Updated Super Mario All-Stars version on the SNES).
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

SirIngusBingus

Played legitimately, or attempted to play? SMB was the first game I tried to play, but Zelda: OoT was the first I actually did well in. (I didn't beat it at the time, though.)

mantis985

ALPRAS

The 1st game Ive played was Super Mario Bros 1

My 1st game was Sonic the hedgehog, Streets of rage, Columns, Shinobi, f1 (something), Italy 90' Football cup. It was a 6-in-1 cartidge for Mega Drive/genesis

Petpetfood

Mine was either Super Mario 64 or Donkey Kong Country 2.

SuperFireKirby

A little hard to remember but I think it was either some rugrats game or Super Mario Land 2.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Petpetfood

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 07, 2009, 09:26:06 PMPac-man on the nes.
I hope you didn't confuse that with Pac-man on the Atari 2600 when you were young...

kotorfanboy

jake3343

I think the first game I played The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. Though it might be something like Star Fox 64 or Mario Kart 64. Maybe even Super Mario 64.

Edit: Wait; I think it was Banjo-Kazooie.

KefkaticFanatic

First console game was Super Mario 64, but I had played some kids PC titles before that.  (Putt Putt, Freddie Fish, all the good stuff)

I played some of the old Sonic games like Sonic CD, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, etc., but I don't remember if I played those before or after the other games.  Most likely after.

me irl
[close]