News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

What's the first game you've ever played?

Started by triforced1, July 07, 2009, 09:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

HungryDragon

My first game? Ever? That was a really long time ago  :P

But I'd have to go with probably Super Mario Bros 3
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

Nana1Popo2

my first game was Pokemon Crystal :P

yay, Gameboy Color....  :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Sir Awesomesauce

Super Mario Bros. (Updated Super Mario All-Stars version on the SNES).
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

SirIngusBingus

Played legitimately, or attempted to play? SMB was the first game I tried to play, but Zelda: OoT was the first I actually did well in. (I didn't beat it at the time, though.)

mantis985

ALPRAS

The 1st game Ive played was Super Mario Bros 1

My 1st game was Sonic the hedgehog, Streets of rage, Columns, Shinobi, f1 (something), Italy 90' Football cup. It was a 6-in-1 cartidge for Mega Drive/genesis

Petpetfood

Mine was either Super Mario 64 or Donkey Kong Country 2.

SuperFireKirby

A little hard to remember but I think it was either some rugrats game or Super Mario Land 2.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Petpetfood

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 07, 2009, 09:26:06 PMPac-man on the nes.
I hope you didn't confuse that with Pac-man on the Atari 2600 when you were young...

kotorfanboy

jake3343

I think the first game I played The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. Though it might be something like Star Fox 64 or Mario Kart 64. Maybe even Super Mario 64.

Edit: Wait; I think it was Banjo-Kazooie.

KefkaticFanatic

First console game was Super Mario 64, but I had played some kids PC titles before that.  (Putt Putt, Freddie Fish, all the good stuff)

I played some of the old Sonic games like Sonic CD, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, etc., but I don't remember if I played those before or after the other games.  Most likely after.

me irl
[close]