News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Or a wii, that plays Gamecube games?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Quote from: fingerz on June 02, 2011, 05:12:15 PMLoZ: Collector's Edition.... what's that?

...I did not just read that.

Bought NMH2, Travis is still awsm.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Piano_Pika_

Hey I have a question!  :D

Which is better: Pokémon Heartgold or SoulSilver?
~Pika (lol)

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

Shadoninja

um.. neither? because they're pretty much the exact same game with minor differences between them.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Piano_Pika_

Thanks for the comment!  ;D

I should make a survey on that.. hold on..

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

fingerz

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 02, 2011, 07:06:59 PMOr a wii, that plays Gamecube games?
YES!!! I forgot a Wii can do that. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

Quote from: JDMEK5 on June 02, 2011, 05:18:10 PMIt's a Gamecube release containing The Legend Of Zelda, Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and a demo of Wind Waker.
It's pretty much every LoZ fan's dream.

"The Legend Of Zelda: Collector's Edition"

I have this. took forever to get it.

SlowPokemon

Came with my Gamecube 8)

Also playing Superstar Saga again
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Roz~ on June 02, 2011, 07:15:42 PMBought NMH2, Travis is still awsm.
Lolz, the game where the plot is killing tons of people with an electric sword to get laid.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

^yep.
I just bought Dead or Alive: Dimensions and its OK...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 03, 2011, 06:16:18 AMLolz, the game where the plot is killing tons of people with an electric sword to get laid.

At least the plot is more original than fighting aliens to save the Earth.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

^I meant it in a good way. That game is amazing. :D

Anyways, Duke Nukem Forever demo was released today to people who pre-ordered it or bought Borderlands: GOTY Edition. It's super fun.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

I totally just resurrected SimCity 4 from the dust... they really need a new one based on that model (because Societies was an epic fail)

Jub3r7

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 03, 2011, 10:23:23 AM^I meant it in a good way. That game is amazing. :D

Anyways, Duke Nukem Forever demo was released today to people who pre-ordered it or bought Borderlands: GOTY Edition. It's super fun.
She forgot that guys take the phrase "getting laid" with a positive connotation. x)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: JDMEK5 on June 02, 2011, 05:18:10 PMIt's a Gamecube release containing The Legend Of Zelda, Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and a demo of Wind Waker.
It's pretty much every LoZ fan's dream.

"The Legend Of Zelda: Collector's Edition"
I got this when Nintendo offered it to people that had registered a bunch of games.  Best random freebie ever :)

me irl
[close]