What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

ChrisLeeFan1118

I'm playing LotRO right now, it's fun, but tedious.
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: K-NiGhT on May 06, 2012, 07:32:43 PMWATS YOUR GAMERTAG!!!!
I don't have it for Xbox, I have it for PC.

But my Gamertag is FranceCharleson

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

KefkaticFanatic

I've owned it for like a year but never have gotten around to playing it much...

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Progress in Super Mario 3D Land:
Worlds 1-8: All star medals, I have reached the top of the goal posts, and played through all levels with both Mario and Luigi.
Same goes for World S1.

I have all the star coins in worlds S1-S3 as well as S7, but I'm not sure how many I've played through with both Mario and Luigi. I think maybe I've done that up to World S3?

Anyway, now I have at least beaten every level in the game, besides that last one with ridiculous requirements. This game is very, very fun. I had forgotten just how fun, haha. Some of those levels are SO hard though. I have no idea how I'm going to get the star coins in some of them like S8-2. That one took me a ridiculous amount of time to beat WITHOUT concentrating on the star coins. All I managed to pick up was the first one.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Borderlands still...

But i'm going today to get Minecraft 360!

EFitTrainr

Minecraft and Epic Mickey. Knight, do you have minecraft for the computer?
I like food.

K-NiGhT

EFitTrainr

I don't know what you're talking about.
I like food.

K-NiGhT

Is funny cuz the edited message still pops up

fabbemannen

Ah, plugged in my PS1 to get the last percents on Spyro 1 which is the only one of the originals that I haven't got 100% (or 117% like in the third...)
Not too surprising it was 120% you needed ;D

Trying to get all the chest-teeth in Rayman Origins.

Working my way through Lufia: Fortress of Doom (I personally like the battle-system much more in the third).

Pwning in NHL09 (32 straight wins on the highest difficulty with even teams...almost always a big difference too).

Nebbles

Working on Pokemon Emerald at the moment :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 13, 2012, 08:38:05 AMProgress in Super Mario 3D Land:
Worlds 1-8: All star medals, I have reached the top of the goal posts, and played through all levels with both Mario and Luigi.
Same goes for World S1.

I have all the star coins in worlds S1-S3 as well as S7, but I'm not sure how many I've played through with both Mario and Luigi. I think maybe I've done that up to World S3?

Anyway, now I have at least beaten every level in the game, besides that last one with ridiculous requirements. This game is very, very fun. I had forgotten just how fun, haha. Some of those levels are SO hard though. I have no idea how I'm going to get the star coins in some of them like S8-2. That one took me a ridiculous amount of time to beat WITHOUT concentrating on the star coins. All I managed to pick up was the first one.
You can do it, Slow! I LOVE the very last level! It requires a tonne of skill not do die all the way through! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn