News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 07, 2013, 06:32:57 PMAhh that ending was beautiful

And I can play the song that plays right after you defeat the final boss (I dont want to say the official title because its kinda a spoiler) including the crazy arpeggios in the left hand <3 Its one of my favorite Zelda songs

I know it!  It's beautiful!

MaestroUGC

The Neverhood.

So much Neverhood.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

fabbemannen

Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 07, 2013, 05:46:51 PMGotta beat Wind Waker before the WiiU remake in the fall!
^same. I just got the Master Sword ;D
The puzzle just before bugged the hell out of me since I apparently took a break from the game long enough for me to forget how to grab boxes ._.

@maestro If you for some reason got a completely "legal" version of the game, care to pm me a link? Couldn't get the game to work when I tried 1-2 years ago

Roz~

Tales of the Abyss is a pretty good game.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MaestroUGC

If by "legal" you mean a working copy of the game I bought from somebody then yes, I have a legal copy.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

fabbemannen

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 09, 2013, 10:31:31 AMIf by "legal" you mean a working copy of the game I bought from somebody then yes, I have a legal copy.
Impossible to find the game where I live and I don't want to import it :<

Olimar12345

When I get my new computer I will destroy Slender man. -.-
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fabbemannen

In these 11 days I've been gone, I've played at least 8 different versions of Worms (I probably forgot some). LAN-parties in school ftw
Lemme count...
Armageddon (N64+PS1), World Party, 3D, Forts: Under Siege, 4 Mayhem, Revolution, 2 Armageddon. Insert "Worms " before all of them

Also playing Secret of Monkey Island. Actually a really good game so far

CLBGM

playing the most played game on steam: Dota 2 <3

tfender7

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
I still haven't completed it yet, 13 years after its release.
Twilight Princess <3
Alto Sax
Life without music would A#/Bb
Lady GaGa <3

Roz~

Catherine. It's pretty addictive.

FSM-Reapr

Roz~

Yeah I just bought a PS3 and Catherine is one of the games I wanted the most. So far I love the game too! It's really great.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

I'm eagerly awaiting the next gen of consoles so the PS3 becomes super cheapo and I can finally play that game.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!