my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Just beat the Poochy level in Yoshi's New Island. Now, does THAT bring back memories of the old Poochy levels in the previous games... This new one's not quite as bad, but still... *shudder* XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 19, 2014, 07:07:37 AMWhy is persona 4 golden so good
because of the death social link

oh and kanji

so much kanji

Dude

kanji's my favorite and i haven't even played the game

SlowPokemon

I haven't met him yet but I love yosuke so much

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Yugi on April 19, 2014, 04:43:42 PMbecause of the death social link

oh and kanji

so much kanji
YOU SAYIN' I LIKE DUDES?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maelstrom

FierceDeity

Zunawe

I may have to start a new Terraria world. This is what my friend and I have built since the 1.2 update. We named the world Oceania, and we have two other minor worlds called Eastasia and Eurasia for ores we didn't get in this one.

Spoiler

This is my house, and I'll probably elaborate on it and change it eventually. It's got pianos, of course. The chest next to the bed has all my pet items, the chests on the left are just junk stuff that I'll have to organize eventually. There's a fountain below the hallway up, and an obsidian generator next to that. The bottom right is a snowball turret defense system that actually worked pretty well for goblin invasions. The right side is open so I can run out into a battle if I die.
[close]
Spoiler

Slightly modified giant tree that this entire thing started as. We dug it out and made the side rooms in as organic a way as we could. The crafting workspace got a little cluttered, but it's not impossible to find what you're looking for. Those chests are filled with a ton of stuff though. I'll probably have to clean that out eventually. We built a beehive room for lolz. I think it's cool. The chests in the tree contain ores, accessories, and weapons separated by damage type. The top opens up via a switch and pressure plate.
[close]
Spoiler

My friend's house. I'm not exactly sure what he was going for. He's got the wizard up there and a crystal ball, but that's about the only theme I've seen. Something about an art gallery too.
[close]
Spoiler

Basic NPC home structure. I dunno. We might change it around if we feel like it. That other room is our goldfish farm for getting money before hardmode. We have a bathroom too... My friend made that.
[close]
Spoiler

Very unfinished trophy room for boss trophies. Not sure what else might go in here.
[close]
Spoiler

Each of those chests contains (or will contain) a single copy of all the items that can be made with the ore below it that isn't a piece of armor. This is also unfinished.
[close]
Spoiler

This is meant to contain every single piece of armor or vanity piece in the game eventually. Obviously unfinished with the walls, and many of the items are missing. What we have has taken quite a while. Especially the chlorophyte stuff.
[close]
Spoiler

Our glowing mushroom farm that we don't really use anymore. It's got a house for the NPC.
[close]
Spoiler

This is where we store dye. Currently going for three of every dye in the game. It takes quite a long time to collect them though. Materials were salvaged from floating islands.
[close]
Spoiler

Final overview to see how everything's connected. That room near the bottom has some stuff from hell, but there's not much to it. The stuff below the entrances are lava pits and traps for invasions. Enemies walk into the lava and burn or try to get to the center of the tree and trigger spear traps from above.
[close]

At this point it's all a matter of collecting items and building. I've obtained and reforged basically the best items in the game. Spooky Wings, Shroomite bullet-focused armor, Frostspark Boots, Ankh Shield, Lava Waders, and a Ranger Emblem. All accessories are Menacing. I have Spectre armor and Ghost Wings in the social slots because they look cool. Mainly use a Rapid Chain Gun with Chlorophyte Bullets. I've also got an Unreal Sniper Rifle. Legendary Death Sickle because it's fun and I look pretty awesome with it. Spectre Pickaxe and Hamaxe. Wisp in a Bottle. Essentially, I can solo any boss in less than 2 minutes if I'm careful about not getting hit, which isn't really that hard. Invasions are the hard ones.

Me:
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Pit0010

I started the 2nd quest of Wind Waker HD. I'm like on and off with hero's mode...so difficult when there are no hearts to revive and only one bottle atm.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

mikey

unmotivated

FierceDeity

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 23, 2014, 03:15:02 AMNo chairs for you to sit on :P

The first time I sat on a chair in skyward sword, I laughed for a solid minute. I was not prepared for that ridiculous mechanic hahahahahaha

SlowPokemon

Persona 4 Golden is so great so far I've never played Persona and I'm so happy I decided to

I have to say though I'm like 22 hours in and I feel like the story isn't even halfway over

SuperFireKirby

lol not even close. Regular Persona 4 took me 70 hours without the secret ending, and Golden I'm pretty sure has even more added on to it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!