News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on April 23, 2014, 08:32:08 AMThe first time I sat on a chair in skyward sword, I laughed for a solid minute. I was not prepared for that ridiculous mechanic hahahahahaha
It kinda completely threw away the challenge of the game.  Like in Lanayru if you kept getting hit by cactuses :P
unmotivated

Pit0010

haha yeah dang! No chairs for me to sit on sigh~ XD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

mikey

That reminds me:  I'm still playing through WW with 3 hearts.  Haven't died yet!
unmotivated

Pit0010

whoa what? xD so you don't collect the heart containers?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Olimar12345

It's supposed to be more of a challenge to go through the game with only three heart containers.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Quote from: Pit0010 on April 25, 2014, 05:12:14 PMwhoa what? xD so you don't collect the heart containers?
No heart containers, heart pieces, fairys, red potions, green potions, or elixir soup.  If I get a game over I have to reset the file.
unmotivated

Dude

no items link only final destination

Waddle Bro

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 25, 2014, 07:07:57 PMNo heart containers, heart pieces, fairys, red potions, green potions, or elixir soup.  If I get a game over I have to reset the file.
and that's how you spend a lifetime

Maelstrom

I just pulled out Fire Emblem Sacred Stones and realized I never beat it. And, somehow I let Joshua die on my save right before the final battle. So I am playing through the rest when I am not playing chrono trigger on my second save on chapter 14 or something like that.

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Quote from: Yugi on April 26, 2014, 05:02:50 PMhttp://www.technobuffalo.com/2014/04/26/et-cartridges-found-in-new-mexico/

THE ET CARTRIDGE SITE HAS BEEN FOUND. EVERYONE GO HOME
I was watching the news and that came on and I was like, "lol they finally found it" and my parents were totally confused so I enlightened them.

Successful day today!

SlowPokemon

Persona 4 Golden is still literally the best game everyone in it is so gay
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

YOU SAYIN' I LIKE DUDES?

I.

LIKE.

WOMEN!!!!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

THEY ADDED A SCENE WITH KANJI IN A SPEEDO SFK. NEED I SAY MORE.

YOSUKE'S NO HOMO LEVELS WERE OFF THE CHARTS.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.