News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InfinitySoul

Master Quest three heart challenge, basically beat the game without getting hit :P I guess i'll try it out

Yugi

Out of thhe Zelda games I've played.

Waluigi of Time › Link Between Worlds › Minish Cap › Majoras Mask › Ocarina of Time

Nebbles

I started playing Dust: An Elysian Tail, and it's really good so far.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Just beat Fez (PS3; everything unlocked). That game has a very strange ending.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

McDucky

Quote from: Nebbles on August 14, 2014, 09:38:12 PMI started playing Dust: An Elysian Tail
Love that game, especially since the developer made the best PC port I've ever seen.

KefkaticFanatic

It's been in my Steam library a while, I should finally try installing it o:

me irl
[close]

Kman96

Quote from: Kman96 on August 13, 2014, 09:31:08 PMI'M DOING A THREE-HEART CHALLENGE ON LINK BETWEEN WORLDS. IT'S NOT TOO BAD RIGHT NOW, BUT I JUST GOTTA FIND ONE MORE BOTTLE AND JACK MYSELF UP ON FAIRIES.

OML I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH ITS SO MUCH FUN.
FINISHED IT. LOVED IT. KICKED SOME SERIOUS ASS WITH THREE HEARTS. also I accidentally got one heart piece but it was an accident and I didn't do it again I promise

NOT GONNA DO HERO MODE BECAUSE HERO MODE IS STUPID.
Party Hard!
[close]

mikey

Quote from: Kman96 on August 16, 2014, 07:23:15 PMFINISHED IT. LOVED IT. KICKED SOME SERIOUS ASS WITH THREE HEARTS. also I accidentally got one heart piece but it was an accident and I didn't do it again I promise

NOT GONNA DO HERO MODE BECAUSE HERO MODE IS STUPID.
Dude
using fairies is cheating
unmotivated

Kman96

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 16, 2014, 08:09:42 PMDude
using fairies is cheating
For the three heart challenge? That's bullshit. There would be no way to win.
Party Hard!
[close]

Maelstrom

Quote from: Kman96 on August 16, 2014, 08:11:32 PMFor the three heart challenge? That's bullshit. There would be no way to win.
That is precisely the point.

Kman96

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 16, 2014, 08:26:25 PMThat is precisely the point.
I have heard nothing of this tomfoolery. I call shenanigans.

For as long as I remember, the three heart challenge has only been that you don't collect any heart pieces or heart containers. Fairies has nothing to with that.

EDIT:
Quote from: ZeldaWikiThe Three Heart Challenge is an optional challenge where a game in the Zelda series is completed without obtaining a or forming a Heart Container, keeping only the three starting Heart Containers throughout the game.

Fairies are allowed. Not using them is an optional additional challenge:
Quote from: ZeldaWikiThe Three Heart Challenge can be further expanded into a Low% Three Heart Challenge, where optional items must be avoided, including upgrades, and collecting Potions, Fairies, and any other healt recovering items.

Ninja'd.
Party Hard!
[close]

mikey

Quote from: Kman96 on August 16, 2014, 08:29:25 PMI have heard nothing of this tomfoolery. I call shenanigans.

For as long as I remember, the three heart challenge has only been that you don't collect any heart pieces or heart containers. Fairies has nothing to with that.
I didn't use fairies or potions for wind waker
it's practically having more than 3 hearts
unmotivated

Kman96

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 16, 2014, 08:33:12 PMI didn't use fairies or potions for wind waker
it's practically having more than 3 hearts
You might as well just play Hero Mode, which I will not. It's not my thing. I don't want to subject myself to that kind of torture. The three heart challenge is entertaining enough for me.
Party Hard!
[close]

Maelstrom

How about beating OoT in under 20 minutes?