What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InfinitySoul

Master Quest three heart challenge, basically beat the game without getting hit :P I guess i'll try it out

Yugi

Out of thhe Zelda games I've played.

Waluigi of Time › Link Between Worlds › Minish Cap › Majoras Mask › Ocarina of Time

Nebbles

I started playing Dust: An Elysian Tail, and it's really good so far.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Just beat Fez (PS3; everything unlocked). That game has a very strange ending.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

McDucky

Quote from: Nebbles on August 14, 2014, 09:38:12 PMI started playing Dust: An Elysian Tail
Love that game, especially since the developer made the best PC port I've ever seen.

KefkaticFanatic

It's been in my Steam library a while, I should finally try installing it o:

me irl
[close]

Kman96

Quote from: Kman96 on August 13, 2014, 09:31:08 PMI'M DOING A THREE-HEART CHALLENGE ON LINK BETWEEN WORLDS. IT'S NOT TOO BAD RIGHT NOW, BUT I JUST GOTTA FIND ONE MORE BOTTLE AND JACK MYSELF UP ON FAIRIES.

OML I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH ITS SO MUCH FUN.
FINISHED IT. LOVED IT. KICKED SOME SERIOUS ASS WITH THREE HEARTS. also I accidentally got one heart piece but it was an accident and I didn't do it again I promise

NOT GONNA DO HERO MODE BECAUSE HERO MODE IS STUPID.
Party Hard!
[close]

mikey

Quote from: Kman96 on August 16, 2014, 07:23:15 PMFINISHED IT. LOVED IT. KICKED SOME SERIOUS ASS WITH THREE HEARTS. also I accidentally got one heart piece but it was an accident and I didn't do it again I promise

NOT GONNA DO HERO MODE BECAUSE HERO MODE IS STUPID.
Dude
using fairies is cheating
unmotivated

Kman96

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 16, 2014, 08:09:42 PMDude
using fairies is cheating
For the three heart challenge? That's bullshit. There would be no way to win.
Party Hard!
[close]

Maelstrom

Quote from: Kman96 on August 16, 2014, 08:11:32 PMFor the three heart challenge? That's bullshit. There would be no way to win.
That is precisely the point.

Kman96

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 16, 2014, 08:26:25 PMThat is precisely the point.
I have heard nothing of this tomfoolery. I call shenanigans.

For as long as I remember, the three heart challenge has only been that you don't collect any heart pieces or heart containers. Fairies has nothing to with that.

EDIT:
Quote from: ZeldaWikiThe Three Heart Challenge is an optional challenge where a game in the Zelda series is completed without obtaining a or forming a Heart Container, keeping only the three starting Heart Containers throughout the game.

Fairies are allowed. Not using them is an optional additional challenge:
Quote from: ZeldaWikiThe Three Heart Challenge can be further expanded into a Low% Three Heart Challenge, where optional items must be avoided, including upgrades, and collecting Potions, Fairies, and any other healt recovering items.

Ninja'd.
Party Hard!
[close]

mikey

Quote from: Kman96 on August 16, 2014, 08:29:25 PMI have heard nothing of this tomfoolery. I call shenanigans.

For as long as I remember, the three heart challenge has only been that you don't collect any heart pieces or heart containers. Fairies has nothing to with that.
I didn't use fairies or potions for wind waker
it's practically having more than 3 hearts
unmotivated

Kman96

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 16, 2014, 08:33:12 PMI didn't use fairies or potions for wind waker
it's practically having more than 3 hearts
You might as well just play Hero Mode, which I will not. It's not my thing. I don't want to subject myself to that kind of torture. The three heart challenge is entertaining enough for me.
Party Hard!
[close]

Maelstrom

How about beating OoT in under 20 minutes?