News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeYears

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 13, 2015, 04:56:10 PMWathcha mean?
Nintendo removed all the emulator games for their old consoles (eg GBA and NES) on every site dedicated to them...

ThatGamer

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 13, 2015, 04:53:42 PMMLF now gets to join the cool kids who have EarthBound.  8)

Meaning I'm cool. I never doubted it though.  8)
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Quote from: AwesomeYears on February 13, 2015, 04:58:48 PMNintendo removed all the emulator games for their old consoles (eg GBA and NES) on every site dedicated to them...
Ouch.....
I have Super Mario Rpg and Earthbound roms (SNES Emulator of course too).

InsigTurtle

I'm sort of OK with that, as long as they start offering them on VC at a reasonable price.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 13, 2015, 04:49:43 PMI want to play Persona 4 Golden, but I don't have a Vita (yet).
As for Xenoblade, it just has this unique feel. It has an entirely realized world with an incredible sense of scale. And, while the game is linear, you get massive areas to freely explore, and the voice acting and story are pretty good. And the enemy design is excellent.

Persona 4 Golden is one of the best games I've ever played and definitely my favorite JRPG I've played. It's also rated M though and there's some very iffy stuff (one of the bosses is literally a rainbow colored goo woman on a stripper pole with disturbing animations) so I doubt your mom would approve haha.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Grim Fandango, how I've missed you.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Yugi

(btw persona 3/4 are on psnetwork, so if you don't mind not having adachi and marie s. links and having a harder game, you can get that)

mikey

I was very excited to earn enough coins for EarthBound then realized that MM doesn't come with a code
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: Yugi on February 13, 2015, 06:31:30 PM(btw persona 3/4 are on psnetwork, so if you don't mind not having adachi and marie s. links and having a harder game, you can get that)
Don't have any PS devices.....  :(

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 13, 2015, 05:55:22 PMPersona 4 Golden is one of the best games I've ever played and definitely my favorite JRPG I've played. It's also rated M though and there's some very iffy stuff (one of the bosses is literally a rainbow colored goo woman on a stripper pole with disturbing animations) so I doubt your mom would approve haha.
Yeah. It's one of those games on my list to purchase when I leave home.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Roz~ on February 13, 2015, 06:26:30 PMGrim Fandango, how I've missed you.

You got the Grim Fandango remaster for PS4? Wish I had a PS4. Or an Xbox One. Or a PSvita. Or a New 3DSXL. Or anything.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

jegilmer

^Lol! Dude I totally know that feeling.

jegilmer

I've been playing Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins.

And the whole game was pretty easy...Until Wario's castle...it's so hard. Maybe I just suck?

Sebastian

Quote from: jegilmer on February 13, 2015, 11:08:08 PMI've been playing Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins.
Is this game SNES?

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ThatGamer

I think Super Mario Land 1 was the first VC game I got. Or Donkey Kong JR.