News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Just got to fourside!  The NPCs are really enjoyable and unpredictable, and there's plenty of freeroaming sidequesty stuff that doesn't give you amazing rewards, but it still feels really good to complete (where's that darned white sesame seed?)
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

I stopped playing EarthBound because a battle background gave me a headache in broad daylight. Should I continue?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Nebbles

Absolutely. EarthBound is an amazing game, go finish it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

cashwarrior1

I don't really like Earthbound, mostly because I don't like it's graphics, not because they're old, but because it's just kinda dark.

AwesomeYears

That's what's so fun about Earthbound! Spooking the shit out of kids in an innocent looking game!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 21, 2016, 06:59:18 PMJust got to fourside!  The NPCs are really enjoyable and unpredictable, and there's plenty of freeroaming sidequesty stuff that doesn't give you amazing rewards, but it still feels really good to complete (where's that darned white sesame seed?)
This is extremely Ironic.....especially for you Noc.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

SlowPokemon

Undertale feels exactly like EarthBound (and kind of like that game OFF) to me so I'm kind of very amused by Noc's opinions here
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 22, 2016, 10:43:51 AM(and kind of like that game OFF)
I still have the nightmares from the time Nebbles tried to LP that game on Maestro's channel.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nitro Indigo

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but who's Maestro?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

...or don't, it probably isn't worth the time and effort.

mikey

Undertale feels way worse than EarthBound.  Everything that EarthBound did right, Undertale surely did wrong
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 22, 2016, 11:51:36 AMUndertale feels way worse than EarthBound.  Everything that EarthBound did right, Undertale surely did wrong
Are we really having this discussion again?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated