News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

the UU tier basically has the best pokemon that nobody uses
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 05, 2016, 08:52:24 AMI was trying to play Professor Layton's London Life, since I've never actually played it to completion. But six hours in, and I hit a glitch. It's got me stuck inside a tile and I can't move from it. And silly me, I saved there. So I'm just accepting that I was never meant to finish London Life and moving on.
Contact a video game helpline of some sort, if possible?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Dudeman

You can't helpline your way out of a glitch (and I'm pretty sure those don't exist anymore :P). Fate has spoken.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

glitch/mod/hack your way out of it
Dude is a very valuable person here
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 05, 2016, 11:27:31 AMthe UU tier basically has the best pokemon that nobody uses
that's the point, smogon tiers are based on usage. UU stands for underused (for anyone here that doesn't know)
some mons that perform certain roles better than others or fill certain roles that no other mons can in the meta tends to decide how popular a mon is
like tyranitar is ou because it's the only fast mon that can set up sand with it's ability and pursuit trap at the same time for example
hippowdon can perform as a better defensive wall and still set up sand, which has demand in the ou metagame.
chansey is ou because with eviolite it's more defensive than blissey, which is uu because chansey can do its job better.

Maelstrom

I just finished VLR and WHY IS IT SO META

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 11, 2016, 10:24:22 PMI just finished VLR and WHY IS IT SO META

I'm sure you have, but just so you don't miss anything: if you beat every escape on hard mode and get all of the gold files, there's a secret ending scene that's RIDICULOUSLY meta. Just telling you so you don't miss it, because it's really easy to miss.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

So, a friend let me know that Limbo was free on Steam today. Of course I picked it up, 'cause I didn't know much about it but heard that it was good. I just finished it.

...dafuq did I just play.

also that spider can go fuck himself with those spindly legs of his fuck that
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on June 21, 2016, 05:08:13 PMSo, a friend let me know that Limbo was free on Steam today.
Already have the game, but that's good to know. Thanks!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Altissimo

Planet Robobot (GOOD GAME) and also pokemon white

daj

Chrono Trigger on iOS! And Hearthstone, haha, if that counts :p

Didn't know that such amazing games like Chrono Trigger existed before I was born haha ^^

Altissimo

Quote from: dajwxp on June 21, 2016, 10:33:52 PMDidn't know that such amazing games like Chrono Trigger existed before I was born haha ^^

nooooooo ._. people are getting so young augh

Nebbles

I need to get back to Chrono Trigger, but I promised a friend I'd play more Dream Drop Distance...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

cashwarrior1

I'm playing Pokemon X and Y.... again.... for the 6th time...

DS

After being stuck with one Nintendo sci-fi IP I decided to give Metroid Prime a go... boy, what have I been missing out on. This is what Star Fox Assault ground missions should have been like (and MP came out 3 years before SFAs also). I'm just disappointed I couldn't face off with Ridley in the first level :P