News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

I feel so lost whenever people mention almost any video game.

Nitro Indigo

I just beat Empire of Dreams, and I can forgive you for not knowing about it, because is sold ~140,000 copies.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

So how'd you happen upon a copy?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 02, 2016, 10:13:25 AMI've never heard of any of the games you mention, except for chrono trigger
Pretty sure you heard of most of them from this site, at least.

BlackDragonSlayer

I beat Shantae and the Pirate's Curse! :D
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Altissimo

White version nuzlocke bc i cant stop nuzlocking halp
I have 7 badges and the following team: Samurott, Crustle, Swoobat, Cofagrigus, Stoutland, and Maractus. It's one of the slowest teams I've ever used (except Swoobat) but damn if most of them can't take hits and dish out damage as well! This has been fun.
I had the following things die so far: Liepard (replaced with Cofagrigus), Scraggy (replaced with Joltik) and Joltik (replaced with Crustle).

mikey

unmotivated

Altissimo

actually it holds its own very well against a shitton of things with Giga Drain

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Altissimo on July 02, 2016, 08:44:43 PMIt's one of the slowest teams I've ever used (except Swoobat) but damn if most of them can't take hits and dish out damage as well!
That kind of makes sense: you can deal massive amounts of damage at once with glass cannons, but if you don't take out your opponent quickly, it'll probably get you first.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

I'm on the final chapter of Mother 3.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

cashwarrior1

I'm playing through Pokemon Black 2 (again) and I didn't feel like catching any pokemon so now I have a Serperior that is 10 levels higher than every trainer and on my 6th badge. I feel powerful! (But, I did get murdered by the first gym trainer in the flying type gym O-O)

Altissimo

I have 8 badges in White and the same team as before, no one has died. The battle against Iris was awesome, Haxorus got up 3 dragon dances as Stoutland's Ice Fang only 3HKO'd and with my only priority move as Samurott's Aqua Tail, I was so sure my run was over right there. Until Ice Fang froze it. That is the whole reason I put Ice Fang on Stoutland so I'm so glad it saved my butt right when I needed it to.

erickclifford

Tekken! Best videogame since PS1!