News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Ohh shit! I'll get that when I have the funds.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

I finally got 3D Gunstar Heroes! Gunslinger mode is such a fantastic addition and probably one of the few improvements that could be made (though in terms of gameplay experience, nothing beats the classic mode!).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

cashwarrior1

I discovered this game called "Phoenotopia", a free flash game made on newgrounds about 2 years ago and it's honestly the best flash game I've ever played. The animations are smooth as silk. The puzzles and story are outstanding. Also, I heard that this game can take from 5 to 20 hours depending on if your trying to find all the secrets. This game is really awesome and I think you should try it out!

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Dudeman on September 11, 2016, 07:36:33 AM(hmu if you want/need tips or anything 'cause I've completed genocide 4 times)
This doesn't deserve a question of how you did it (it's not that hard), this deserves a question of why you did it. Genocide's too boring for me to do more than twice.

Quote from: dajwxp on September 11, 2016, 09:14:37 AMSo I ruined everyone's happy ending, I beat up enemies who couldn't properly right back, and Toriel's little death speech is the ultimate reminder of the empty murderer I am.
Papyrus made me feel worse.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

mikey

we went so long without talking about undertale
unmotivated

WaluigiTime64

too bad

Uh... different topic!

I can't get Touhou 14 to work without putting it on "normal" input latency and I'm suffering as a result... Wait, no one cares about that.

I haven't actually played a non-Touhou game in a while, making this thread essentially useless for me. Maybe I should get into LoZ. Seems like a good time to.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

mikey

ooh zelda's the best ever
and half the games are only 20 bucks now because of nintendo select
unmotivated

WaluigiTime64

Yeah, I haven't actually played a Zelda game (except for about half of the first one). Where do I start?
Hopefully this doesn't end up with another OoT vs MM debate.

EFitTrainr

I second this! Almost every single Zelda game is available on the eshops of the Wii U and 3DS (other than the 4 swords games but I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB)

As for what I'm playing:

Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice
OverWatch
Link to the Past
Pokemon Omega Ruby

ninja'd by WAH:

My recommendations:

Minish Cap (GBA)

Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS)

Today I plan to start my second Fallout 4 playthrough, this time on the very brutal survival mode!
I like food.

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: shadowkirby on September 11, 2016, 12:48:25 PMI DON'T GIVE A FUCK WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB
This is funnier than it should be because I understand it.

Quote from: shadowkirby on September 11, 2016, 12:48:25 PMPokemon Omega Ruby
alpha sapphire master race

Also I realised that I uh.. don't have much money on me. Also my household has a weird attitude to videogames. If it's not on computer, or emulated for computer, than I can only play it during school holidays. Luckily school holidays are pretty soon, so I should be able to save up enough money to buy at least 1 game.

Actually, I think I'm owed 27 (AU) dollars. I might be able to get 2 games by then.

braix

so my friend gave me his battle.net login details and said that I could play overwatch on it because he's not playing it anymore, so I've been doing that.
Kinda sucks though when you should be lv1 but you're playing on a lv68 account. Way too hard for me, all I can play is roadhog
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

EFitTrainr

Heeeyyyyyyyy brax

wanna group up

I'm best Mercy

Also, WAH, I played Alpha Sapphire first ;)
And since Minish Cap is GBA most things can run it! I'd recommend it!
I like food.

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: shadowkirby on September 11, 2016, 01:03:58 PMAlso, WAH, I played Alpha Sapphire first ;)
Nice.

Quote from: shadowkirby on September 11, 2016, 01:03:58 PMAnd since Minish Cap is GBA most things can run it! I'd recommend it!
Ok! I'll give it a shot, after my piano exam... (that means after the 19th)

EFitTrainr

That's-that's great, WAH. Let me know what you think. Or don't, I mean, that's ENTIRELY up to you.
I like food.

mikey

I second the Minish Cap recommendation.  It's probably the easiest zelda game but it's also like a mashup of all the best parts of wind waker, majora's mask, a link to the past, and ocarina of time.
From there you can calibrate your liking of zelda games by playing Twilight Princess, A Link Between Worlds, Wind Waker, or Ocarina of Time, etc.
I'd recommend not playing majora's mask until after beating OoT because the characters mean a lot more when they're parallel versions of Hyrule denizens

ALTERNATIVELY
YOU COULD PLAY THEM IN TIMELINE ORDER AND TELL EVERYONE WHAT YOU THINK
unmotivated