News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

i'm sorry did you just say the plot of a kirby game made you frustrated

what is frustrating about kirby
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

WAIT YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T ACTUALLY MISSPELL MASS ATTACK

HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT WAS ACTUALLY WHAT SQUEAK SQUAD WAS CALLED IN EUROPE
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: Nebbles on January 21, 2017, 12:13:57 PMi'm sorry did you just say the plot of a kirby game made you frustrated

what is frustrating about kirby
Throughout the whole game, I was annoyed at how oblivious Kirby was to everything, even though I knew that I shouldn't be because Kirby games aren't about the story.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on January 21, 2017, 12:20:01 PMHOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT WAS ACTUALLY WHAT SQUEAK SQUAD WAS CALLED IN EUROPE
"Mouse Attack" is so matter-of-fact that it's really quite a boring name. There's nothing gripping, charming, or exciting about it. It sounds like a game where Kirby has a mouse problem in his house and needs to get rid of them through wacky puzzles.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Britain's localization team needs to step up
unmotivated

Dudeman

Hey now, without them we wouldn't have the lovely British voices sported by the XBC cast.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Right now I'm playing PSMD for the fifth time, and this time I definitely won't reset the game
unmotivated

LeviR.star

Playing Mega Man V on the 3DS Virtual Console. What I can tell so far:

Break Dash > Charge Kick > Top Spin
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 21, 2017, 03:30:55 PMBritain's localization team needs to step up
Reminds me of Spirit Tracks, where we get wonderfully creative boss names such as "Vulcano" and "Capbone". This is why I use the American names for some things in that game.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

BlackDragonSlayer

I got the Heroes Chronicles collection on GOG and am playing through the entire series on Normal, then planning on going back and doing it again on the highest difficulty. Right now, I'm on Warlords of the Wasteland, and realizing that getting Rocs as soon as possible makes the game a whole lot easier.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

LeviR.star

Does anyone know how to play Satellaview/BS-X games nowadays?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dudeman on January 25, 2017, 04:49:41 PMVery carefully.

Yes, ha-ha. What are some ways to find them online legally and efficiently?

Dudeman

1. Legally.
2. Efficiently.
3. Legally and efficiently.