News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 08, 2015, 09:02:56 AMYour lack of usual smilies made it seem serious.
Lol.....just call me the emoticon King ;)

Seriously though, the only reason I'd leave is because the Internet on my ancient computer doesn't work anyomore :/  so I can't upload submissions which is a problem I'm trying to figure out.....
So I'm doing all the talking on my iPad.

Maelstrom

So then don't joke about it.

We're done here.

MaestroUGC

"...and we shall all come together around the great stature of Mr. Salamander, the greatest king of our land, and join hands in salute as we bow before him in reverence. This was a tradition started long ago, in a time of great struggle and peace. The time of Friday Night Fite Nite, the time of when Ted got really wasted and threw up on the grave of President Ford. Nobody knew how they got the the former United States of America, as it had sunk beneath the ocean like a modern Atlantis thanks to the invention of the falling cars. They were originally flying cars, but they had a catastrophic design failure and, since they were all nuclear powered, when they plummeted to the ground they let off massive explosions that first rendered most of the land irradiated, and eventually caused the tectonic plates to literally melt and the pacific washed the continent away, forming the Pan-American Ocean, a super ocean. No one anticipated such an event and its creation created a boom in leisure cruises and recreational submarining. People from all over the world flocked to the super ocean to dive down and rediscover the glory and majesty that was Washington D.C., New York, and Pittsburg. A really popular place was Detroit, though the gang violence is still a major problem despite the fact that humans had not yet developed ways of living underwater for extended periods of time. My father almost created a way of doing so, but it required a ludicrous amount of scandium making any real application of his technique impractical. He was a brilliant man, but he often thought too far ahead when problem solving that his solutions would often ignore the problem in the first place. I remember an instance where he was putting up Easter lights; he loved making big, opulent light shows that verged on being illegal. Some of them could be seen from space! One year he had a plan to display the film of Goodfellas using LEDs, but realized he was short a couple thousand. So he went around stealing other people's lights from their houses and soon found himself in prison for first degree luxicide. He was in prison for 7 years. He could've been out a lot sooner but he blew up half the prison trying to find the holy grail. I don't think my father was a real scientist, but he was still my dad and I loved him. My mother on the other hand died when I was 24, so I never got a chance to know her. How could I? She spent most of her time in space. She says she was an astronaut, but that's no excuse for leaving your son once every 6 years! Sure, she did make first contact with the Venetians, but she never called me. Space must have some really bad reception, beauce I never got a single phone call, email, or facetime with her. But my brother George got to talk to her all the time, and George is an asshole. But he wasn't always so bad. I still remember the time where he was able to track down the last copy of Mr. Salamander's Crocodile Show, it had a limited run of half an episode. It was the last thing ever shown on television before the Venetians disintegrated all forms of entertainment on Earth. But they couldn't destroy just how fundamentally bored humans can be, so they gave up trying after 600 years. They would eventually leave Earth alone and..."
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 08, 2015, 11:39:57 AMWhat did I just scroll past while thinking to my self that there was no way in hell I was going to read all of that.

ftfy
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

No, I really read the entire thing. It makes little to no sense at all.

Olimar12345

its obvi just copy-pasta'd from something stupid
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Excuse you, I spent a good 10 minutes writing all of that out. I'm not a thief who plagiarizes other people's work. It was an earnest attempt to diffuse a tense situation, and you know what it worked.

Though not everyone understands stream-of-consciousness.

Olimar12345

MaestroUGC

Dude

@maestro's post
Quote from: Dude on February 05, 2015, 06:49:27 PMwtf this is for fat people this is disturbing. this cant be serious. this is a joke. her voice is so sarcastic and this entire thing is so cliche this is like watching hentai and wtf yaoi anime playing in the background? saliva? k no wtf. please tell me this isnt serious. i dont like this. wtf are theses sounds in fact this is so fucking insane that ive never had such an anti-boner. my dick is so lumpy that I had to search for it for a while. and my dick is big as fuck. now what the hell man i dont even understand why does this have likes. i shoulvde have made a reaction so you might have seen me die. right here. this is weird. this is just no. k i just reached the ending its much better than the rest but still wtf u ruined my day. this is probably going to be the shittiest night in my life. just when i was about to sleep too. now i gotta go piss and poop to feel gross and shitty just so i can get rid of this disgusting feeling even though that will support that feeling. it may chill me down. what the fuck can i do now. im going to think about this for weeks. pls gimme advice

Olimar12345

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on April 08, 2015, 12:51:08 PM@maestro's post
A+
Gotta admit, Maestro, that was pretty funny.

AwesomeYears

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 08, 2015, 08:59:49 AMI kinda liked Sam
NO

Speaking of Sammer, his own forum is dying away now, thank god...

braix

Chicken alfredo
Mister potato
Look at your phone
You've got mail
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.