News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayastarr041

I HAVE GOT TO GET THERE NOWWWWW!!!!!!!!
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 24, 2015, 06:04:11 PMI HAVE GOT TO GET THERE NOWWWWW!!!!!!!!

How long are you there for, Maya?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mayastarr041

ThatGamer

WOW! That long? Geez, what a vacation! I've never stayed anywhere for more then 2 weeks...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mayastarr041

Oh yeah! I was pretty shocked too!
2 weeks? Where did you go to?

ThatGamer

Every year, I go for two weeks to Penticton, BC! This year it was Seattle, WA though!  :)

mayastarr041

Nice! Did you enjoy that place!?
I'm sure you had really fun there!

braix

I never vacation very far. But there's a pretty good chance I'm visiting my family in Korea next summer ^^
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 24, 2015, 07:43:52 PMNice! Did you enjoy that place!?
I'm sure you had really fun there!

Yes, it was fun! I don't usually enjoy vacations, but this one was fun!

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 24, 2015, 07:49:37 PMI never vacation very far. But there's a pretty good chance I'm visiting my family in Korea next summer ^^

Wait, so you're Korean now? Are you even really 14 years old?...

Dudeman

Braixen's been Korean for more than a few years now
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dudeman on August 24, 2015, 07:59:25 PMBraixen's been Korean for more than a few years now

Oh has she...

braix

I was born in Korea. Lived my whole life in America though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Interesting...didn't know that

MaestroUGC

Braixen also holds the world record for turned heads in South Vietnam.

You vixen.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 24, 2015, 08:30:29 PMBraixen also holds the world record for turned heads in South Vietnam.

You vixen.
Maestro I can't decide whether to keep my signature or replace my current signature with this quote