News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 11, 2011, 05:25:03 PMYou asked for proof...

The funniest part about that picture is that you're using Vista.*giggles*

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

Saria

@Jub
STALKER! Toilet clogger ;D
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

He's supposed to be made of fire...

fabbemannen

*Looking at Jub's internet browser*

Winter

I can say for sure that at 8:08 PM Jub3r7 is doing homework, but goofing off in more ways that one!

Jub3r7

Did you notice how over half my bookmarks are Pokemon related? >_<
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

my bookmarks are really boring: CNN, Fox, CRNC, Bulbanews, Google Translate, Google Maps, Google Finance, Amazon, My Cal Poly, Hulu and the Food Network

For videos:

My band is playing this for our winter concert with like 6 other pieces: The Circus Bee

Saria

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 11, 2011, 05:25:03 PMYou asked for proof...

Hm. It doesn't seem right. I changed my avatar after this happened. It doesn't seem right. :-\ Are you sure you didn't edit it?
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

The screenshot might have been taken more recently?

universe-X

I know a way to edit that makes it look like you didn't edit it... but you have to edit your post within a minute, I think. :P