News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

What's the creepiest game you ever played?

Started by ALPRAS, July 26, 2009, 05:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

Mine's were:
Eternal Darkness (the shower scene...damn!)
Doom 3
Resident Evil 3
Luigi's Mansion... kidding  ;D

and yours?

Composer #40

When I was young:

Legend of Zelda: OoT the Shadow Temple (or ReDeads in genreal)
Super Mario 64: Haunted Mansion Level

Now:

Resident Evil 1
Resident Evil 4 at night in the village

It happens Every. Day!

ALPRAS

Quote from: Composer #40 on July 26, 2009, 06:14:36 AMWhen I was young:

Legend of Zelda: OoT the Shadow Temple (or ReDeads in genreal)

Resident Evil 4 at night in the village

LoZ:Yeah, the redeads were really sacried too...

Resi4: I hate when the infected jump to your back when you are almost without energy in that level..

SirIngusBingus

Redeads did scare me when I was a kid, but even RE barely gets to me now....

Dude

Davey

When I was 6, The zombies in hyrule field prevented me from getting very far in OoT, and the Moon scared me too much to even get the Ocarina back in MjM.

But I guess, the only game that really scared me (I was older but still 'young') was Gears of War 1. It's not scary to me now, but it was the first couple times I played it. I really can't think of anything that's gotten to me since then.

GreekGeek

I also was afraid of the Redeads in the OoT, and the face of Blizzeta scared me once in the Twilight. That's all.

mantis985

Body Harvest and Armorines Project S.W.A.R.M. for N64.

KefkaticFanatic

I had to stop playing OoT because of the Redeads in Hyrule Castle Town.  That scared the shit out of me.  I didn't start playing that game again for a few months.

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Oh god no. Redeads.

The one part in the grave where you get the song to freeze them with...I don't think I've ever played the ocarina as much as I did there.

mantis985

Haha yeah.  I remember I'd freeze them right as they were about to grab me.  Good thing everything paused while you played the ocarina.  The ones before you got sun's song were the worst.

Roz~

They scared me so much, I had my brother freezing/killing those damn Redeads.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Petpetfood

Hmm. I don't remember being scared of redeads for some reason. I was scared by the shark in banjo kazooie, the giant fish in super mario 64, you know the one that 1 hit kills you. But thats back than.
Now it's those darn Regenerators. Oh god not them. When I first saw it I didn't play for a week.
Also, Something in half-life scared me, but I forgot what it was.

ALPRAS

Also, in Super Mario Sunshine, the giant boss underwater named Quirky Eel (the one you have to brush his teeth to defeat him) also freaked me out a little... Im claustrophobic, and being 100 meters underwater fighting with a giant Eel just affected my respiratory system xD