News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Meaning behind your usernames

Started by Dalonzo, July 29, 2009, 12:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalonzo

So you post simply why you chose that username simple as that.

My last name is Alonzo and my name starts with a D, hence Dalonzo (no I'm not saying my name, I already said my last name you stalkers)
oh and I used to have 326435 (it's my name is cell talk)

Composer #40

Random name I produced after ten tense minutes. I'm not good at making up names.

It happens Every. Day!

Jamaha

Jari-Matti Hannula

Oh the creativity

Gu4n

Some Malasian friend always called me G-Han, so I sticked with it.

KefkaticFanatic

Because Kefka is badass beyond mortal comprehension.

me irl
[close]

Dalonzo

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 29, 2009, 01:52:45 PMBecause Kefka is badass beyond mortal comprehension.

In mexico, kefka is a medicine to treat fungi in the mouth....

dahans

My first name is Hans. Da is a colloquial form of a german article. Thus: Dahans. :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

KefkaticFanatic

But nobody cares about Mexico because it's pretty damn awful.

me irl
[close]

Davey

Quote from: JaMaHa on July 29, 2009, 12:50:26 PMJari-Matti Hannula

Oh the creativity

Haha oh wow. You tell all the people here but when I asked a long while ago I had to jump through hoops to find out.

And my band teacher always called me Davey. 'TheRebel' was because that's what I figured I'd put in my XBL gamertag as well.

MaestroUGC

My friends usually call me maestro because I Know more about music than anybody else at our school,especially when I start rambling on about msuic; UGC was something my friends and I came up with a few years ago...long story short we wanted to take over the world (pipe dreams I know.)
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Petpetfood

My name is Petpetfood because my cousin made a youtube account called petpetfood, which I don't know why, and he gave me the account, and so a lot of things have been petpetfood to me now.  ;D

ALPRAS

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 29, 2009, 04:50:28 PMMy name is Petpetfood because my cousin made a youtube account called petpetfood, which I don't know why, and he gave me the account, and so a lot of things have been petpetfood to me now.  ;D
Including your steam account xD

pretty easy: António Luís Paulo Rodrigues Alves da Silva
my full name. It sounds cool to me, so I keep the name ALPRAS for everything in the internet

Dalonzo

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 29, 2009, 04:56:32 PMpretty easy: António Luís Paulo Rodrigues Alves da Silva
my full name. It sounds cool to me, so I keep the name ALPRAS for everything in the internet

wow three names, hadn't seen that before....

Harvest

I suppose it comes from when I played Harvest Moon and used to go onto chatrooms with that name.  Shortened it to Harvest. 
-

mantis985

Study mantis kung fu and I chose 3 random numbers.  I use 985 in all my usenames, or 555.