News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

I do not sleep with a Pokemon stuffy, however...

TPBM prefer's SM3DW over SM64.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Hero of Trains

I guess, because I haven't played SM64.

Middle section to brag about how my Shaymin plush is the cutest and you should all be jealous.

TPBM sleeps really late.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

DreamTheater123

If 2:00 a.m is late, count me in. I should really get some more sleep.

TPBM lives in the East coast.

ThatGamer

Quote from: DreamTheater123 on August 22, 2015, 10:17:57 AMIf 2:00 a.m is late, count me in. I should really get some more sleep.

TPBM lives in the East coast.

Nope.

TPBM eats cheerios
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

AwesomeYears

Used to, but now Weetbix for life!

TPBM wants to be an ice cream taster as a job.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: AwesomeYears on August 22, 2015, 03:18:42 PMUsed to, but now Weetbix for life!

TPBM wants to be an ice cream taster as a job.

Yes! I would never say no such a job, but I'm not really working on becoming one, and I haven't seen any job ads for such jobs.

TPBM has played a Wild Arms game.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ThatGamer

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 22, 2015, 03:51:49 PMYes! I would never say no such a job, but I'm not really working on becoming one, and I haven't seen any job ads for such jobs.

TPBM has played a Wild Arms game.

Never heard of it.

TPBM is a baseball player

mikey

I don't think you understand how this game works.  You only answer if you fit the description...
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 22, 2015, 04:10:30 PMI don't think you understand how this game works.  You only answer if you fit the description...

I don't think you understand it. You answer no matter what.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

MaestroUGC

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 22, 2015, 04:12:35 PMI don't think you understand it. You answer no matter what.
I'm Maestro and I endorse this message.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ThatGamer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 22, 2015, 04:39:02 PMI'm Maestro and I endorse this message.

8)

Anyways, back on topic...

TPBM has three or more vehicles.

MaestroUGC

And none of them are cars.

TPBM enjoys a nice glass of wine after learning his stock portfolio has tripled overnight and made a sale worth millions of dollars.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Latios212

Yes, 100% of the time that I learn that my stock portfolio has tripled overnight and made a sale worth millions of dollars, I enjoy a nice glass of wine.

TPBM is asleep.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle