News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The "This Link Doesn't Work" Topic

Started by WiiMan96, August 07, 2009, 03:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan96

Quote from: Nintendude73 on August 10, 2009, 06:18:18 PMHmmm.  That must have been JaMaHa or Concerto or something.  I wish I'd thought to sticky it. D:

Only Mr. JaMaHa can be the Great Banhammer Wizard. After all, he is the one who wields the largest and most pain-inflicting Teh Banhammer of them all!  ;D

Jamaha

Ironically enough, there are no active bans on NSM.

Dude

[old joke]Link's not working?

WHO WILL SAVE PRINCESS ZELDA??? D:[/old joke]

WiiMan96

:P

Sorry about whatever I did wrong, updated.  ::)

Quote from: JaMaHa on August 11, 2009, 07:59:21 AMIronically enough, there are no active bans on NSM.

But, you still wield a/the Teh Banhammer, right? ...right?

Nintendude73

Quote# Not exactly a broken link, but the arrangement "Ridley" from Super Metroid was recently uploaded to the site. There was an earlier, comparatively inferior version already on the site by the name of "Boss", which should be taken off. { WiiMan96 }
Done. ;)

KefkaticFanatic

Dude: Oh yes.  That is what was missing here.

me irl
[close]

Cobraroll

http://www.ninsheetm.us/sheetmusic.php?franchise=Pokemon

Listen to Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald's "Desert" mid. Sounds awfully similar to Tetris A, or what?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Luigi_Mario

In the 'Super Mario' category, the .mus file of 'Athletic' is broken in 'Super Mario World'. Can somebody pleease fix this?

Nintendude73

I'm not having any trouble opening it.  What version of Finale are you using?

WiiMan96

Erm... updated? Better late than never I guess. Two new problems up.

Olimar12345

both of my cave story songs dont work...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

and there are 2 smw ending themes-delete the one in 3/4
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

Phoenix wright ace attorney.

i'm pretty sure cross examination and testimony is exact same song. I would delete korados' version.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

The Deku Trombonist

Olimar12345: Just in case you want to know, you're sheets can be found here:
MainTheme.mus
MainTheme.mid
Moonsong.mus
Moonsong.mid

It's got something to do with the "ō" symbol in the game name. Perhaps because the symbol is part of Unicode and not ASCII I think.