News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

who cares

Started by Shadoninja, August 13, 2009, 10:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero of Trains

Great job on this! All the music from this game is great, but I'm especially excited that I might actually be able to play this one. Thanks!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Shadoninja

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 11, 2016, 12:05:55 PMAce Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth - Confrontation ~ Moderato 2009

Quote from: Hero of Trains on May 11, 2016, 06:18:52 PMGreat job on this! All the music from this game is great, but I'm especially excited that I might actually be able to play this one. Thanks!
I look forward to hearing it :)
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nitro Indigo

For the Rhythm Heaven sheet music, you put a minus instead of an equals in the URL code.

Also, Kirby's Dream Land 3. YES!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Shadoninja

[Redacted]

Nitro Indigo

KDL3 is my favourite video game. Maybe I'll make a YouTube review-ish about it one day?
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on May 13, 2016, 11:53:21 PMKDL3 is my favourite video game. Maybe I'll make a YouTube review-ish about it one day?
go for it.

Nitro Indigo

There's just one problem: I can't afford any audio equipment or video editing software. Then again, MatPat started with PowerPoint...

Shadoninja

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on May 14, 2016, 11:42:08 PMThere's just one problem: I can't afford any audio equipment or video editing software. Then again, MatPat started with PowerPoint...
Mostly everyone starts at the bottom.
You could probably get some good free video editing software

[Redacted]

Shadoninja

[Redacted]

Shadoninja

[Redacted]

Bubbles

!!!!!

they're just so expensiveeee :c

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bubbles on May 23, 2016, 01:03:45 PM!!!!!

they're just so expensiveeee :c
They're not as expensive as other instruments and you can use it to attract teh boys™ if you wanted to start a harem

Shadoninja

[Redacted]

Shadoninja

[Redacted]

Shadoninja

[Redacted]