The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Ended up with an A- in my course on evolution despite my disastrous first midterm :D

Very happy with that :D
-

Ruto

Hmm, I wore my shirt inside out the whole day and no one noticed.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 23, 2011, 09:03:46 AMThis is probably due to the fact that there is a high chance that you could overdose on DELICIOUSNESS.
Nah, he said something about the cooking oil being too old and used multiple times.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on December 23, 2011, 07:05:29 PMHmm, I wore my shirt inside out the whole day and no one noticed.

Win.

My friend wants to go to NYC during Spring break. Everyone wants to go there but no one goes in the end 'cause they're retards and it makes me mad  'cause I want to go. D:<
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Then you should be the head of the planning stuffs and get all the tickets and reservations made within the next few weeks!

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Definitely will. Otherwise we'll never visit NYC. Damn.

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

Nakah

Ragster2448

For all who celebrates it, have a great Christmas Eve! :D

Jub3r7

Quote from: Roz~ on December 23, 2011, 07:13:39 PMWin.

My friend wants to go to NYC during Spring break. Everyone wants to go there but no one goes in the end 'cause they're retards and it makes me mad  'cause I want to go. D:<
Go there next summer when I go!! O:
...I have no idea when or if that's actually going to happen, though. :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Harvest

-

Roz~

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 24, 2011, 09:54:30 AMGo there next summer when I go!! O:
...I have no idea when or if that's actually going to happen, though. :(

Would be awsm! I could visit my family near Boston and go to NYC too this summer. ;o

DrP

Ill probably be in Boston.

Ill be in Chicago for a week at the end of June if anyone will be there!

Jamaha

There's nothing like christmas programming. (Except independence day programming, though that was Python, this is PHP)

spitllama

Anyone have recommendations for [headband] headphones? I'm looking for really full sound where I can actually tell the difference in bass between pop and country for once. I'll use them to arrange as well if that changes anything. These earbuds and earhooks just don't cut it.

Absolute run-my-wallet-dry price would be like $150..
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on December 25, 2011, 09:15:37 PMAnyone have recommendations for [headband] headphones? I'm looking for really full sound where I can actually tell the difference in bass between pop and country for once. I'll use them to arrange as well if that changes anything. These earbuds and earhooks just don't cut it.

Absolute run-my-wallet-dry price would be like $150..

I have a pair of Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones. they're very comfortable and i've worn them for hours without needing to adjust. the sound's pretty good too.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman