The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: zoroark1264 on May 03, 2014, 02:19:19 PMLol I have no idea why, but Rosalina was always my fav character.

Rosalina is basically my favorite character from the Mario games besides Luigi. I'm excited that she's in Smash.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Okay, Slow that avatar is just plain offensive.
Spoiler
NAOTO TRIES SO HARD TO BE A MAN AND YOU JUST HAVE TO PUT ON DISPLAY THE MOST FEMININE DEPICTION OF HER POSSIBLE. FOR SHAME
[close]

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

That's not Naoto.... That's Marie, she's a new character in Golden.

Believe me Naoto is my favorite everything, which is why I'm going to ask you to add a spoiler tag to your post....

Yugi

Is Marie good or bad? I've heard cases for both.

Also brb getting a P4 avatar

SlowPokemon

I love her, she's one of my favorite characters. My friend who hasn't played Golden doesn't really acknowledge her existence. I haven't done her bonus dungeon yet, but I maxed her social link and it's January so it should be coming soon. I'll let you know if I still like her afterward.

Echo

Mashi

the resizing was awful but its worth it and slowpokemon has elicited my one temporary avatar change per year but it might be two because 999 so frivolous???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

btw thats 999 ?s

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 03, 2014, 04:58:33 PMThat's not Naoto.... That's Marie, she's a new character in Golden.

Yeah just saw her when one of my friends was playing Golden today and I was like, "Ohhhhhh, crap."

oops

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jompa

Just because no one really mentioned it: Persona 4 Golden gets anime adaption.
Birdo for Smash

Maelstrom

Bubbles

I forgot to mention this when it happened, but one of the answers on Jeopardy last night was "time dilation" i got it right too!

Mashi

Yugi