News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Yugi

mikey

Actually the answer would have been "What is time dilation?"
unmotivated

DrP

Nintendo's FY14 Earnings Release was today. Got to see their financials and got to see things they are trying to remain a going concern (going concern means that Nintendo can operate without the threat of liquidation within 12 months)

Nintendo has spent a lot on R&D, so I'm hoping that it's a good sign that they can find a way to turn their $229M operating loss around.

I just wish Nintendo can realize that the Wii U is not a viable system to keep marketing and get games out (even though I am excited for MK8 and SSB). I just hope this year's E3 is groundbreaking.

fingerz

Agreed! Besides, if they want to improve sales, they need more main-series games for the 3DS that are mind-blowing. For instance, a new 3D game for Wii U and a new 3D game for the 3DS at the same time would work well, in my opinion. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

KefkaticFanatic

They're definitely not in any danger short-mid term monetarily since they have hella bank from Wii fad

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Over the past week I've been progressively defriending more and more people from FB that I don't know super well.

Unfortunately, that also includes NSMers. Feel free to contact me here from now on.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

My solution is to never add people in the first place!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

braix

Quote from: Ruto on May 09, 2014, 04:33:20 PMMy solution is to never add people in the first place!
Preach it, preach.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

Hmm this should be a rant but I already posted in the rant thread xD

Today someone posted some BDSM yaoi fanfiction with John Adams and Alexander Hamiliton. CANNOT UNREAD DDDDDDD:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Ruto on May 09, 2014, 05:12:34 PMToday someone posted some BDSM yaoi fanfiction with John Adams and Alexander Hamiliton. CANNOT UNREAD DDDDDDD:
:o

The mere thought disturbs me.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

So I moved this past Wednesday.

It's nice.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 10, 2014, 10:57:20 PMSo I moved this past Wednesday.

It's nice.
Where? Does it have a bathroom or not?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: zoroark1264 on May 11, 2014, 07:49:54 AMWhere? Does it have a bathroom or not?
Funny you should ask, because he actually moved into my bathroom.  So, yes.