News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

From the newest EDGE concerning Xenoblade Chronicles X
QuoteTakahashi on X: "Vehicles are called Dolls. They are 5 Times larger than a person. So to get the same feel as Xenoblade Chronicles, the map would need to be 5 times bigger. The game world in X is e in fact even bigger than that."
Already my goty 2015.

Nebbles

Oh god that mega open world exploration

my body is ready
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

I have to cut my hair. God damn it I wasn't even finished growing it yet. My parents are talking about me looking like a girl and the possibility of random gay people slapping my butt or something(no offense intended). There's no talking them out of it this time, I'm probably getting a haircut in the next week or so. I want a mohawk or something but my dad says no. I don't even know what I'm gonna do anynore.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: zoroark1264 on August 26, 2014, 02:57:52 PMI have to cut my hair. God damn it I wasn't even finished growing it yet. My parents are talking about me looking like a girl and the possibility of random gay people slapping my butt or something(no offense intended). There's no talking them out of it this time, I'm probably getting a haircut in the next week or so. I want a mohawk or something but my dad says no. I don't even know what I'm gonna do anynore.

Not even offended I would slap your butt
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 26, 2014, 03:01:35 PMNot even offended I would slap your butt
lol but for real theres no short hairstyles I like. thats the reason  started growing it in the first place
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Nahhh I feel you parents are lame about that sort of thing. Just enjoy it while you have it I guess.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 26, 2014, 03:04:42 PMNahhh I feel you parents are lame about that sort of thing. Just enjoy it while you have it I guess.
yeah ok

Nebbles

Tell your parents it's your hair, your body, they have no right to control what you do with it.

Dude

Tbh the more manly someone looks, the more I'll be attracted to them

But that's just me.

braix

Nebbles

Dude

Getting beaten up by Chinese students isn't the best way to end a day.

Bubbles

Quote from: Dude on August 26, 2014, 03:06:04 PMTbh the more manly someone looks, the more I'll be attracted to them

But that's just me.
Not just you or are we only talking about men on men here

Honestly at your age there's not much you can do... I've actually thought about guy hairstyles for a while now lol.

Can't guys just push their hair around until it looks nice? Are there even "hairstyles" or is it "buzz cut me on a 3"

ninja'd
Quote from: Dude on August 26, 2014, 03:33:01 PMGetting beaten up by Chinese students isn't the best way to end a day.
what

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on August 26, 2014, 03:36:46 PMNot just you or are we only talking about men on men here

Can't guys just push their hair around until it looks nice? Are there even "hairstyles"
Only if you're a celebrity then you also wear makeup and junk so it doesn't count
unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 25, 2014, 02:36:49 PMMe, Ruto, and Kefka are all science majors. drp was in some boring financial business shiz(which is now his career). But besides that, probably.

I think Mashi is a chemistry and math double major XD We had some of the same professors! If he still is, then we would be the only physical science majors here, right?

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 25, 2014, 02:36:49 PMdrp was in some boring financial business shiz(which is now his career).

Accurate xD

Quote from: zoroark1264 on August 26, 2014, 03:04:09 PMlol but for real theres no short hairstyles I like. thats the reason  started growing it in the first place

Yeah, I don't see what's the problem as long as you keep the hair neat (wash it, trim it, maybe brush it) and tied up during lab or cooking. I don't think there are a lot of other styles for guys unless you want to look like a kpop star.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.