The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Quote from: GreekGeek on April 04, 2009, 11:19:53 PM
Quote from: Brassman388 on April 04, 2009, 11:16:54 PM
Quote from: GreekGeek on April 04, 2009, 11:15:15 PM
Quote from: Brassman388 on April 04, 2009, 11:14:18 PM
Quote from: random_goldfish on April 04, 2009, 11:12:31 PM12 inches in a foot...which is 30 cm.
Irish people for the most part are pretty short...
Even though I'm relatively tall for a girl I'm still the short one because I don't hang out with a lot of girls, hahahaha.

Who do you hang out with then?!?
Boys for instance?
I only hang out with girls, boys are arrogant, stupid, heterosexual suckers ::)
Except the ones from NSM.

Nice to know that it's like that everywhere esle too.
Well it's here with those immature, "I'm in love with myself", jerkers. Don't know how it's like in the world outside Utrecht.

Yeah, it's like that everywhere else you go... it's comforting knowing how small the world really is, isn't it?

random_goldfish

Hahahah, I hang out with guys, so what? Do you know how weird girls think I am? I play video games and drink dark beer. I hate the whining, I hate PMS, I hate drama.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 04, 2009, 11:23:23 PMHahahah, I hang out with guys, so what? Do you know how weird girls think I am? I play video games and drink dark beer. I hate the whining, I hate PMS, I hate drama.

Cool, something we can all agree on finally. And dark beer is amazing, they're just wimps. And estrogen isn't a good thing ( no offence).

random_goldfish

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 04, 2009, 11:25:22 PM
Quote from: random_goldfish on April 04, 2009, 11:23:23 PMHahahah, I hang out with guys, so what? Do you know how weird girls think I am? I play video games and drink dark beer. I hate the whining, I hate PMS, I hate drama.

Cool, something we can all agree on finally. And dark beer is amazing, they're just wimps. And estrogen isn't a good thing ( no offence).

Dark beer is amazing. I mostly drink Irish beer...being Irish and all. I think it's funny though how I drink beer and play video games...while wearing a dress...

Estrogen and PMS suck apparently...then again I still think it's mythical because I've yet to have these phantom moments of whoop ass girlie bitchiness that materializes from the nether regions. Where suddenly a girl feels the extreme urge to stap you with a spork, cry, and kick puppies.

I'm just like guys...it sucks and all, but I really, really don't want to hear about it.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 04, 2009, 11:32:09 PM
Quote from: Brassman388 on April 04, 2009, 11:25:22 PM

Dark beer is amazing. I mostly drink Irish beer...being Irish and all. I think it's funny though how I drink beer and play video games...while wearing a dress...

Estrogen and PMS suck apparently...then again I still think it's mythical because I've yet to have these phantom moments of whoop ass girlie bitchiness that materializes from the nether regions. Where suddenly a girl feels the extreme urge to stap you with a spork, cry, and kick puppies.

I'm just like guys...it sucks and all, but I really, really don't want to hear about it.

Yeah, mi madre had a moment like that when she was cooking dinner. She decided to throw raw chicken at everyone because of it.

random_goldfish

Geez...my mother has ground raw beef into my hair and thrown a pie plate at my face. I have a scar ...My sister cries for no apparent reason...and I'm just normal as any other damn day.

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 04, 2009, 11:38:16 PMGeez...my mother has ground raw beef into my hair and thrown a pie plate at my face. I have a scar ...My sister cries for no apparent reason...and I'm just normal as any other damn day.

Damn, that's scary, thankfully I have the sanctuary I call my room.

random_goldfish

Brassman388

random_goldfish

Brassman388

random_goldfish

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 04, 2009, 11:48:11 PMWhat can I say...it's been a long day...

uhh.. uhh.. dang... (I have nothing else to say...dang...)

random_goldfish

Quote from: Brassman388 on April 04, 2009, 11:48:57 PM
Quote from: random_goldfish on April 04, 2009, 11:48:11 PMWhat can I say...it's been a long day...

uhh.. uhh.. dang... (I have nothing else to say...dang...)

hahahhaahhahaha, pwn. Wasn't expecting that one? :D

Cobraroll

Wow... if this convo had taken place somewhere on the CoasterForce forums, the three of you would have been banned (for 24 hrs), and the topic locked.

I like their strict rules, but it's nice with a little slack as well.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.