The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

wait why do people want to be tributes are you masochists or something

(I'm taking everyone who was in the initial roll and enough people to hit a multiple of 12 up to 48. If I can't get 12 more signups from people who weren't in the initial roll I'll either pick random people I missed or deny any new applications)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: AwesomeYears on February 27, 2015, 07:51:18 PMAlso, holy crap Sammer made another website

http://simmerskingdom.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
Um... that reminds me of that one forum where there was only one person posting... I wonder if he has a BDS-Sammer...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

also if I do this I have to have 24 character perspectives help

Winter

Bloop

I was wondering what Sammer said about me on that forum although I shouldn't and it's actually pretty positive. Except for my Mimi arrangement because I misspelled and forgot a few composers. He called me stupid for that

Quote from: Yugi on February 27, 2015, 08:44:00 PMwait why do people want to be tributes are you masochists or something
we're sadomasochists we just like to hurt eachother
Count me in btw

Ruto

Yeah, okay I think we've had enough of that kid and his issues. Why don't we stop talking about it, like for a month?

In other news, during my Pokemon breedathon I hatched 3 Pokemon with 6 31 iv. Woooo! I also can't wait for a certain thread to be updated.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

Today at work I took somebody's order and their name was also Forrest, like me. That's rare and I usually remember these circumstances, so I said "Your name's Forrest, mine too!" And he said "I know, I remember"

The only thing I could think to say is "Well I don't remember" like a dumbass cause I swear I never met the guy. We don't even wear name tags at work :|

Sebastian

Yeah, about KING SAMMER, he is pretty nuts. I didn't find anything about me yet :P

Quote from: Winter on February 28, 2015, 05:30:52 AMToday at work I took somebody's order and their name was also Forrest, like me. That's rare and I usually remember these circumstances, so I said "Your name's Forrest, mine too!" And he said "I know, I remember"

The only thing I could think to say is "Well I don't remember" like a dumbass cause I swear I never met the guy. We don't even wear name tags at work :|
Where do you work?

Winter

Taco Bell right now, till I get hired on in a field in which my college degree encompasses... Better to have a job and be looking than to not have a job and be looking ^^

blueflower999

Quote from: Winter on February 28, 2015, 05:30:52 AMToday at work I took somebody's order and their name was also Forrest, like me. That's rare and I usually remember these circumstances, so I said "Your name's Forrest, mine too!" And he said "I know, I remember"
How often do people make jokes about your name and a certain Tom Hanks movie?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

Quote from: Winter on February 28, 2015, 07:35:52 AMTaco Bell right now
I knew it was something fast food.

Quote from: Winter on February 28, 2015, 07:35:52 AMtill I get hired on in a field in which my college degree encompasses... Better to have a job and be looking than to not have a job and be looking ^^
What is your major?

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 28, 2015, 07:37:15 AMHow often do people make jokes about your name and a certain Tom Hanks movie?
Imo, I didn't really like Forrest Gump. You wanna see a good Tom Hanks movie, watch Toy StoryCast Away.

Winter

Sebastian

Cool! I'm thinking of minoring in Computer Science.

Maelstrom

AwesomeYears