News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

On Sunday I'm moving in to my new apartment and I couldn't be more excited!!!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Maelstrom

I move in to college in 8 days.
Pretty excited.

BrainyLucario

Good luck Maelstrom!

I'm trying to take a music theory class. I hope it helps me with arranging. I know about 1/4 of the book though...
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 17, 2016, 04:17:23 PMTfw you get a USB drive under $30 and it has more space on it than your hard drive.

Lol kind of funny. Reminds me of when I studied computer-technology. One task I had was to make a list with the different storage devices and list some statistics about them. One of the stats was to find out how much the largest of each storage device could contain. And it was really funny how the largest USB's could go up to 1TB, and the largest hard drives could go up to 48TB! Who needs that much space!? You could have an entire archives of films on that, lol!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Or servers, or a security camera's archival footage.

Nitro Indigo

Goodreads recommended me a Guardians of Childhood book. I'm not interested in reading the books particularly, but guess what one of my favourite movies is.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nitro Indigo

Klonoa is my favourite DreamWorks movie.

(I also finished watching a commentary-free walkthrough of Lunatea's Veil today, and to be honest I didn't like it as much as I hoped I would.)
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

BrainyLucario

Quote338722 Posts in 7112 Topics by 2016 Members.

Apparently we have 2016 members who've posted something
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Nitro Indigo

I only realised last night why the nightmares in Rise of the Guardians are horses.

mikey

unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

I remember a while ago, when people were posting Magic: The Gathering cards related to each other's usernames, on this thread.

Also...
Rise of the Guardians was made by DreamWorks. Klonoa is associated with dreams. ROTG and Door to Phantomile both begin with an opening monologue in front of the moon. ROTG and every Klonoa game except the first were all flops. Rise of the Guardians is Klonoa. Boom.

Dudeman

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on August 19, 2016, 08:48:13 AMI remember a while ago, when people were posting Magic: The Gathering cards related to each other's usernames, on this thread.
Actually it was just Nocturne posting.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

AwesomeYears

Ooh! Let me do one with Hearthstone cards!

Everyone on this forum:
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

mikey

unmotivated