News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Dude

Damnit, I was going to say something about that.

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Sebastian

I just now noticed that all the staff members now have the custom title option. That's pretty cool 👍

cashwarrior1

Dudeman

...I'm sorry, who are you referring to? If it's me, I've been dressed like this for a few weeks now.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

cashwarrior1

No, Sebastian is back... actually wait, did he just change his profile back?

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

He was me for a couple days, then changed back for no good reason :(

Sebastian

I mean I could change back, but I decided to dress up as myself this year ;)

Dudeman

You can't fool me, Seb. You know who else dressed up as "myself"? Maestro. Therefore, you are actually dressed as Maestro.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1