The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

Wreck-It Ralph was a bad enough dude to save the president.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

WaluigiTime64

I find it funny that the Space Jam website can still be viewed.
You can actually type up "spacejam.com" and you'll find it.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: Just Plane Wrong - TV TropesIn reality, a plane that loses power retains its aerodynamic properties and momentum and can be guided down to an emergency landing if the pilot doesn't manage to restart the engines. In fiction, a plane that loses power instantly slows to zero speed and plummets. This is because in the movie-world aerodynamic lift does not exist, and the engines instead condense phlogiston and fill the wings with it. This is also why all fuel explodes.
I haven't laughed this hard at TV Tropes for years.
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Dude

Has nsm finally gotten so desperate for new topics that people are resorting to shitposting?

For shame.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on November 29, 2016, 11:05:47 AMHas nsm finally gotten so desperate for new topics that people are resorting to shitposting?

For shame.

It's not all of us
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

there was a mosquito in the shower with me so I named it mosquito jo but then it tried to suck my blood and I washed it down the drain
bye mosquito jo
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 29, 2016, 11:15:14 AMthere was a mosquito in the shower with me so I named it mosquito jo but then it tried to suck my blood and I washed it down the drain
bye mosquito jo
This post made me remember that scene in Bee Movie where Barry meets the mosquito.

Dude

braix

If you can recall scenes from the Bee Movie off the top of your head, something is wrong.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: braixen1264 on November 29, 2016, 12:53:08 PMIf you can recall scenes from the Bee Movie off the top of your head, something is wrong.
I watched that movie a lot when I was younger, but it moved to the back of my mind it until this year, when it became a meme. I watched a video of the entire Bee Movie without the bees, so that's how I remembered the mosquito.

Tobbeh99

Have the prices gone up? Yes it has gone up, and like really fucking much! The stock market must be collapsing!

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Tobbeh99

The inflation of the dollar I believe.

You can find it here: http://www.valuta.se/currency/showgraph.aspx?currencyid=436491

Are you interested about it, Meal?
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

I may be interested, I don't think that's the dollar.....
Everything I've ever seen says the opposite, and that it's on a steady climb, not something sharp like that. What even are the numbers on the right side?