News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

OOT was officially confirmed.  Pikmin is confirmed to still be in development.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

There were no big announcements at the roundtable, I was kind of disappointed. At least they had an awesome conference earlier, so I guess it's fine.  :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

lol, I think you guys should make a topic for this convo.

On the topic of off-topicness, our family just went to Chili's today for the first time. One of the best dinners, if not, the best dinner I've had outside. Yum. ;D

KefkaticFanatic

:|

They all went out of business around here.  Have you never been to an actual nice restaurant before?  That's a pretty meh chain.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Well of course, it's just they're all Indian xD After tonight, however, I don't think my family won't mind trying something new again...

KefkaticFanatic

Find good local food.  Just try random places out.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

lol, we did tonight xD I'll look into it.

Jamaha

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 15, 2010, 02:15:19 PMI am taking a girl to Toy Story this Saturday :3

Bah, I wish I could do that. But a) Where the hell would I find a girl and b) That damn movie isn't even released in here yet. In fact, by the time it comes I'll be in the damn military.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 15, 2010, 07:35:39 PMOOT was officially confirmed.  Pikmin is confirmed to still be in development.
They should've released that at the press conference.

I also like how at the Nintendo press conference, when they were listing developers that were going to making games for 3DS, how everyone started to laugh when they mentioned THQ.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

More like, everyone laughed when they saw Saints Row :P

And the reason they didn't announce it is this: http://kotaku.com/5564636/nintendo-searching-back-catalogue-for-3ds-reboots

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: TheLegend on June 15, 2010, 03:45:11 PMheartgold and soulsilver were the second pokemon games I've played.  first was diamond, third was platinum. 

And that's where I type *facepalm* and shake my head.
You missed all the best games in the series - i.e., R/B/Y/FR/LG, and R/S/E. I didn't include Johto only because you've played HG/SS. Sinnoh was my least favorite region.Not that I hate the new stuff - but after playing through Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum once each, I was done with Sinnoh. I've played the five GBA games (plus a few of the GB ones) more times than I can count.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheLegend

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 16, 2010, 07:15:11 AMYou missed all the best games in the series
*sigh*  :'(
do they make them anymore?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: TheLegend on June 16, 2010, 08:41:00 AM*sigh*  :'(
do they make them anymore?

I mean, the Sinnoh games were good - I just didn't think they were great. Most peoples' opinion are that Sinnoh was better than Hoenn.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

TheLegend

Quote from: dahans on June 16, 2010, 11:51:39 AMEbay and amazon. Go and get them!
*bigger sigh* I can't buy things online.  ...  :'(