News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

First, play Mario & Luigi Dream Team and hear all the FANTASTIC music by Yoko Shimomura. It's the best video game music I've heard in ages.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 17, 2013, 07:12:52 PMI have to say, Despicable Me 2 was probably the best movie I saw all summer. They really are good kids' movies.

Except The Great Gatsby, if May counts as summer.
I know! Usually sequels suck, but this movie was awesome! Despicable Me 2 made me love the minions! And they slipped in some inappropriate jokes into the movie. XD

Quote from: dahans on August 17, 2013, 07:13:53 PMOh gosh, would anyone be so kind and write me a PM about all the things I missed here in the forums? I guess I have been quite a bit inactive for a while, and that needs to be changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I guess I need to sit down and write a comeback piece... however, please keep me up to date :D
Hai Hansi! ^^ Wish I could tell you what happened, but I was away from the forum for a while too!
QUICK! Which way does the toilet water swirl thar! I'm asking people from every continent!
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Winter

MaestroUGC

I was wondering when he'd make a guest appearance again.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FireArrow

Quote from: dahans on August 17, 2013, 07:13:53 PMOh gosh, would anyone be so kind and write me a PM about all the things I missed here in the forums? I guess I have been quite a bit inactive for a while, and that needs to be changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I guess I need to sit down and write a comeback piece... however, please keep me up to date :D

Chad york, Live feedback, me. That's all I can think of.  :-\
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FireArrow

XD my tab cut the title of this thread off so it  reads "post your thoughts of the mom..."
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

Quote from: universe-X on August 16, 2013, 08:59:01 AMThanks, I wish the same towards all of you guys too.
Actually, on second thought, fuck you.

If you really don't want to be friends just politely ignore it and not look like a complete asshole.

Honestly, if you don't want to give a fuck about us, then I for one am not going to give a fuck about you.

universe-X

Quote from: Dude on August 17, 2013, 10:06:08 PMActually, on second thought, fuck you.

If you really don't want to be friends just politely ignore it and not look like a complete asshole.

Honestly, if you don't want to give a fuck about us, then I for one am not going to give a fuck about you.
I'm sorry you looked that much into it lol.
I just didn't want anyone else getting the idea that I wanted to continue anything that spawned from NSM in any fashion. It's not that I don't give a fuck about you guys. More or less, I'm just too lazy and disconnected at this point to uphold most of any of my internet friendships. Again, I'm sorry you looked at it like that. No hard feelings, hopefully.

Dude

Oh

then forget what I said~

But be more specific next time about what's going on, ok? I was confused. :<

universe-X

Haha, I'll try.

Again, have good lives, all of you!

Ruto

Hi, old bear! :D It's good to see you^^

@u-x

Quote from: universe-X on August 17, 2013, 10:19:30 PMI'm sorry you looked that much into it lol.
I just didn't want anyone else getting the idea that I wanted to continue anything that spawned from NSM in any fashion. It's not that I don't give a fuck about you guys. More or less, I'm just too lazy and disconnected at this point to uphold most of any of my internet friendships. Again, I'm sorry you looked at it like that. No hard feelings, hopefully.

Yeah you did it in the most graceful fashion. /sarcasm

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ALPRAS

Hey everyone, I'm back!
How are you guys doing? :)

Just finished my Piano graduation, and now I have free time!
Already arranged 4 pieces in 2 days! Can you please hear/read them? :)

See ya around!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Onionleaf

Am I the only one here who is pursuing a Bachelor of Commerce degree? Seems like everyone here is planning to be either a musical performer or a composer.  :o *meep* I feel out of place..