News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I thought I owned that title.

I always think of Slow as Kefka 2.0, except more pissy and less intelligent.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Yeah, sfk is our local druggie, not slow lol

KefkaticFanatic

Yea but Harvest had the whole "i am bitter about everything", while SFK is more "WATEVA DAWGS"

or maybe I am just remembering wrong

I guess together you become the Ultimate Harvest

me irl
[close]

Dude

*is trying desperately hard to not post a dbz gif*

mikey

do it.
please.
I could use an over 9000 joke.
unmotivated

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 13, 2013, 12:01:55 PMI thought I owned that title.

Meh. More like if idgaf about you I'm not going to act like I like you. Lol. I think I just have really high standards and not many people meet them. I'm the type of person who doesn't care that much about having lots of friends since the only people I become friends with are people I really really like. I couldn't care less if you think I'm harvest or an unintelligent kefka or whatever. I'm pretty sure I'm just slow ^^ and if you don't like me I probably don't care.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

I think we need a slowpokemon thread because watching the entirety of NSM talk about slowpokemon is putting me to sleep. Who cares about slowpokemon and slowpokemon??? Jesus Christ it's not like anyone actually cares about who likes slowpokemon and how slowpokemon it is where you live.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FierceDeity

Wow, when did this become a "let's all shit on slow" thread?
I mean, he and I have had our differences, but I can, at the very least, respect his honesty.
On the internet, of all places, we should be able to say what we think.

Dude

Quote from: FierceDeity on December 13, 2013, 06:05:02 PMOn the internet, of all places, we should all be able to say what we think.
That's funny because slow wanted us to stop talking about what we think about weather.

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 13, 2013, 06:04:51 PMI think we need a slowpokemon thread because watching the entirety of NSM talk about slowpokemon is putting me to sleep. Who cares about slowpokemon and slowpokemon??? Jesus Christ it's not like anyone actually cares about who likes slowpokemon and how slowpokemon it is where you live.

Hey SlowPokemon can be interesting when he wants!  Although snow is pretty interesting too. :/
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: FierceDeity on December 13, 2013, 06:05:02 PMWow, when did this become a "let's all shit on Slow" thread
I mean, he and I have had our differences, but I can, at the very least, respect his honesty. On the internet, of all places, we should all be able to say what we think.

Lol, didn't read the last page there, huh FD?

it appears as if my joke went over your head there :P
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Hey guys what does SlowPokemon think about what we're saying?  I mean he's SAYING he doesn't care, but SlowPokemon seriously are these type of comments hurting?
unmotivated

Bubbles

I'm so sick of hearing this, mainly on the internet but its seeping into my real life too. "I'm entitled to my opinion", "I should be able to express my feelings without being judged", etc. Sure you can express your opinions and feelings, but theres no reason at all to be vicious about it. If you think your statement would offend or damage someone, regardless of how much you like them, don't say it.

I would put /rant but I'm not sure if I'm completely done yet

mikey

Quote from: Dude on December 13, 2013, 06:08:01 PMThat's funny because slow wanted us to stop talking about what we think about weather.
Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 13, 2013, 06:04:51 PMI think we need a slowpokemon thread because watching the entirety of NSM talk about slowpokemon is putting me to sleep. Who cares about slowpokemon and slowpokemon??? Jesus Christ it's not like anyone actually cares about who likes slowpokemon and how slowpokemon it is where you live.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 13, 2013, 12:01:55 PMI thought I owned that title.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 13, 2013, 11:35:37 AMITT Slow begins his transformation into Harvest 2

I'm just saying when I first got here SlowPokemon was pretty nice and the above descriptions don't really fit to me.

EDIT:  HIGH-FIVE FIERCE DEITY!!!
unmotivated