News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Alcohol, because governments want to make sure their populations are stupid enough to be easily controlled.

Treat you brain(and liver and kidneys and heart and blood vessels and skin) right. Choose shrooms instead.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

You forgot weed... weed is good.

(actually, a cigarette surprisingly sounds good right now.. I have no clue why because I don't smoke)

FierceDeity

Wait do we actually talk about alcohol in this thread, because I am also rather shitfaced.
Discovered fireball whiskey. Got a girl's number without asking her. Made really good friends with a dude switching into my major. Twas a good night.

DrP

There's nothing in the rules that explicitly/implies anything about it.

Fireball Whiskey is good (and great in a starbucks chai latte), though I am not really a whiskey/scotch/bourbon drinker... I usually stick to craft beer, wine and gin

FierceDeity

Gin is good, some wine is nice, I've only had really cheap beer so my opinion on that is rather skewed. I'm usually a vodka sort of guy, but fireball is so much better than I anticipated.
ALSO I DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR IT, WOO (even though I'm probably gonna feel guilty and find out a way to pay whoever bought it back tomorrow)

spitllama

Bleh I hate wine. It's so pungent. Tequila all the way.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on February 15, 2014, 12:28:19 AMYou forgot weed... weed is good.

(actually, a cigarette surprisingly sounds good right now.. I have no clue why because I don't smoke)
True, but shrooms are better. They allow you to perceive the world from a different perspective, cause no damage to any organs in the body(they're non-toxic), and actually have been shown in studies to improve brain function and completely eliminate the symptoms of anxiety disorders such as anxiety and OCD in long term periods after usage.

They also got me to stop drinking alcohol.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: FierceDeity on February 15, 2014, 12:51:10 AMGin is good, some wine is nice, I've only had really cheap beer so my opinion on that is rather skewed. I'm usually a vodka sort of guy, but fireball is so much better than I anticipated.
ALSO I DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR IT, WOO (even though I'm probably gonna feel guilty and find out a way to pay whoever bought it back tomorrow)
I've had some bad experiences with tequila and vodka, so I tend to stray away from it... but there are so many awesome things about gin.

and wine is great, especially if you know what's good and what's bad (note wine that comes from a box or the 750 mL bottle is less than $10)

And you gotta try some of the craft beers.. like Firestone, Lagunitas.. two CA breweries that are amazing

Ruto

Every beer's given me an allergic reaction D; It's not so bad with wine, but still I don't think it's worth drinking if I'm going to get hives that last for days -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

KefkaticFanatic

I tried a beer sampler before and didn't like any, but apparently they were all weird seasonal things so I'll have to try again another time.

Besides that have only had hot sake, but it was the cheap $8 kind so it was only ok.  But wow that goes to your head fast...

me irl
[close]

Ruto

On an unrelated topic, I was helping my neighbor clean out his apartment since he's moving out. 2 copies of Link's crossbow training, that wiimote shooter thingy, a Guitar Hero thing for Wii and Xbox 360, a PS one and a crap load of games that might or might not be the real deal, but are all functional. But I can't keep them all xD So...anyone interested? ._.

I also got a lot of other USB cables, new office supplies, etc. Also his brother's a cop so he also let me keep an old police hat and a pair of handcuffs. XDDDDDD This should be great!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FierceDeity

Quote from: DrP on February 15, 2014, 10:30:30 AMAnd you gotta try some of the craft beers.. like Firestone, Lagunitas.. two CA breweries that are amazing

Lol, one of my close friends at school actually came up with the name for "A Little Sumpin' Sumpin' Ale". His dad's one of the top people at Lagunitas XD strange that I haven't tried it yet.

Quote from: spitllama on February 15, 2014, 05:46:37 AMBleh I hate wine. It's so pungent. Tequila all the way.

I think it really depends on the wine. There's some wine that I really don't like, and I prefer the sweeter white wines, for the most part.
But tequila is good too XD

Quote from: Ruto on February 15, 2014, 06:35:22 PM2 copies of Link's crossbow training

who would do this to themselves

I'd be interested in the PS1, too bad I don't have a TV :/

mikey

unmotivated

FierceDeity

Well, that's certainly a broad statement XD