The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

So, uh, I just got an email notifying me that I had a new message on my spillit...

I don't remember ever making a spillit? i didnt even know what a spillit was until now tbh But I tried logging in using whatever password I could think of and it worked...If anyone remembers me making one that'd be a huge help because apparently I'm forgetting things now

FierceDeity

Hell, I just looked it up, and I still don't really know what it is.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bubbles

I think its like an ask.fm but (obviously) less popular

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles on June 10, 2014, 09:19:18 PMSo, uh, I just got an email notifying me that I had a new message on my spillit...

I don't remember ever making a spillit? i didnt even know what a spillit was until now tbh But I tried logging in using whatever password I could think of and it worked...If anyone remembers me making one that'd be a huge help because apparently I'm forgetting things now
They're trying to get you to log in, because that's how they make their money. When a website notices you haven't logged on, they might send you a reminder to log back in. "Hey psst, log in you have a new message, that's how we get money"

Waddle Bro

Apparently I was supposed to receive a letter about what high school I got in half an hour ago. When I applied I wanted to keep my name private when they publish the new student lists on the school websites.

Everyone is talking about where they got in, while I'm just here standing here tensed up.

Sebastian

GOT A WII U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Dude

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

The Deku Trombonist

7:44 in the morning and I finally finished my honours thesis. Someone slap me if I do this again. I think it's time for bed..... *collapses*

Mashi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on June 12, 2014, 06:35:58 AMApparently I was supposed to receive a letter about what high school I got in half an hour ago. When I applied I wanted to keep my name private when they publish the new student lists on the school websites.

Everyone is talking about where they got in, while I'm just here standing here tensed up.
You can do it, Waddle Bro!!!  I believe in you and I'm sure you'll get into somewhere great!

Yugi

I keep forgetting that there are 3 school systems outside Australia and keep thinking "wait he's in 6th grade?"

FierceDeity

Agreed with mashi, but wait I'm outside of australia and I'm still confused, waddle bro aren't you 16? Also I'm rather unfamiliar with this admissions-based high school system