News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Just checking in once in a while to prove that I am still alive.

Also, I just signed the new contract for my job. This one is for two years. By current university standards that feels almost permanent.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on August 23, 2016, 01:45:28 AMI saw someone on a YouTube comment attacking someone for defending Sonic Adventure, because it didn't fit their definition of "good". And this is why we can't have nice things.
Just don't read youtube comments. I think that's the problem in this situation.

Sebastian

Quote from: Jamaha on August 23, 2016, 03:24:06 AMAlso, I just signed the new contract for my job. By current university standards that feels almost permanent.
I hope that goes well. Finding a job has always been difficult for me, but with your skill and hard work I'm not surprised. Good luck!

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 23, 2016, 04:57:20 AMJust don't read youtube comments. I think that's the problem in this situation.
Some YT comments just make me so mad...I've learned not to read 'em xD

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 23, 2016, 04:57:20 AMJust don't read youtube comments. I think that's the problem in this situation.
Life lessons.

Although YouTube comments can be good, if you're talking with someone reasonable. Still better than deviantART...

I've also been recently been watching clips of Toy Story 2 for nostalgia's sake.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

cashwarrior1

Lol, I remember nothing from Toy Story 2.

KefkaticFanatic

I just watched the whole film last night :V

I know the feeling Jamaha, and after 1 year, I'm still a little anxious about keeping the same schedule for longer than 10 weeks at a time.

me irl
[close]

InsigTurtle

Would anyone happen to know where I could find the full soundtrack of Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland? I can't find some tracks...

WaluigiTime64

http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/freshly-picked-tingle-s-rosy-rupeeland-nintendo-ds-

Dunno if this helps, considering everything's listed as the title of the game with a number next to it. Also I don't know if the game actually has 275 songs in it.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Bloop

there's a heat wave in the netherlands or something (although some of you may probably top this but whatever)
It's been about 33° C (91,4° F) here today, and yesterday it was about 34,5° C (94,3° F).

Good news is that because of the heat, I actually have less school tomorrow. Yay \o/

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Me being the hard lib I am, I wrote my senator (Ron Wyden) about his approval of the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP).
He wrote me back, but I'm not sure how to feel, since he spelled my last name (Richter) as "Lichter".
what is shitpost

Ruto

Quote from: Bloop on August 24, 2016, 12:21:19 PMthere's a heat wave in the netherlands or something (although some of you may probably top this but whatever)
It's been about 33° C (91,4° F) here today, and yesterday it was about 34,5° C (94,3° F).

Good news is that because of the heat, I actually have less school tomorrow. Yay \o/

Had hotter weather, but I have air conditioning...I heard most of Europe didn't?

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 24, 2016, 11:31:59 PMMe being the hard lib I am, I wrote my senator (Ron Wyden) about his approval of the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP).
He wrote me back, but I'm not sure how to feel, since he spelled my last name (Richter) as "Lichter".

*some kind of joke about engrish I'm too busy to make*

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nitro Indigo

Most people don't have air conditioning here in the UK. The hottest part of the year conveniently happens to be the last few weeks of the school year.

Also:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Bloop

Quote from: Ruto on August 25, 2016, 02:24:12 AMHad hotter weather, but I have air conditioning...I heard most of Europe didn't?
I think countries like Spain, Italy, maybe even the southern part of France probably do have air conditioning, but it's usually not needed in the more northerly countries. I just had the coldest shower I've ever had and I loved it

BlackDragonSlayer

SO MUCH WALKING. SO MANY STAIRS. Aaaaaaaaa...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

Adding Linux to my computer, killing a couple useless partitions that Lenovo added, and reinstalling Windows 10 for that clean fresh feeling. Hopefully my hard drive doesn't explode doing this.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things