News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Dang, what's with people coming back in this weird succession? Well, it's only two people, but STILL.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

HAMILTON IN AN HOUR EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

I'M SO JEALOUS UGH

TAKE PICS OF THE THEATER
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

E. Gadd Industries

Almost 2 years ago, I joined this forum. Didn't really expect to, don't really know why, but I did. Boy, has it been an interesting journey! And now, 2000 posts later, things have really changed. Members have come and gone, and I've experienced many personal changes, too. Most specifically for this community, I went from a hasty, know-nothing musician wannabe who joined on a whim to what I am today: a (what I believe) fully accepted member of the "family" who has contributed both to the forum and the site. I've learned a lot, I've made many friends, and I regret none of it. And now, as I ascend to the highest rank of "Nintendo Nocturne," I'm shifting my gaze to the future of what this family will be for me, and what I'll bring to it. I thank you all for accepting me (even if you haven't :P) and being here for me even when all else has seemed against me. I intend to stay here for quite a long time, until I (as one put it previously) "keel over."

And yes, I've been thinking about this 2000th post for quite a bit now. :)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

It's too late for you to turn back now...for better or for worse
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Oronoco

It's really nice to hear so much good news. Good luck, Olimar! Congratulations, E. Gadd! And I hope it was amazing, Dudeman.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Latios212

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on November 04, 2016, 05:06:20 PMI intend to stay here for quite a long time, until I (as one put it previously) "keel over."
join us

Glad to have you around, E. Gadd ^^

whoa you joined just a few weeks after I did
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dude

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on November 04, 2016, 05:06:20 PMand I regret none of it.
when you turn 26 and look back at all of your old posts, you'll know.

mikey

Quote from: Dude on November 04, 2016, 08:27:29 PMwhen you turn 26 and look back at all of your old posts, you'll know.
you poor thing
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Quote from: Oronoco on November 04, 2016, 06:30:04 PMAnd I hope it was amazing, Dudeman.
oh my godddddd you have no idea

gonna take a cue from Hamilton rn and literally die
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Tobbeh99

My life has seemed like such a chaos at the moment. Like it rushes forward. Especially my job. Now I'm going to get a new employment, so I'll be working full-time instead of half-time. Really going to chill out this weekend. Going to a gaming/comic convent today, hopefully I'll be able to just take it a bit easy.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dudeman on November 04, 2016, 09:19:33 PMoh my godddddd you have no idea

gonna take a cue from Hamilton rn and literally die

I'm blaming this entire ordeal for the dream I had last night about meeting Lin-Manuel Miranda

I don't even like him that much, in my dream we just talked about Sondheim
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

Of course I'm alive.   

and life is OK.

Also I booked a 12 day trip to Iceland last night. 
-