News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

What's the matter now!? You think I have connections with the KKK!? ...no, and I don't have connections to any hate-organisation. People know the only thing left that annoys me are gay(and other sexual-orientation) people. And... I guess losing as well (this have I hated throughout my life, but I'm getting better at it by time, thankfully).

You guys really seems worried for me that I'd get into some hate-group and start destroying the entire world or something. Personally I don't think there is any risk at all that that happens (why? Because I live a good life atm and I'm really positive in general atm). But I really like your reactions, that you worry for me, it means that you care a lot for me and other people's best.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

GOD, TOBBEH. LEARN TO READ. WE DIDN'T IMPLY ANY OF THAT.

The thing Noc and I are facepalming at is that you apparently seem to think that a YouTube user named "KKK Strikeback" is clearly some Nazi dude 'cause he has a username. Jesus, how dense are you?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

You are, without a doubt, the most cringe-inducing person I've ever met.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dude

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on December 13, 2016, 03:22:52 PMPeople know the only thing left that annoys me are gay(and other sexual-orientation) people.
don't worry, you annoy us too

braix

It's okay, guys. At least his posts are so long it's no difficulty just skipping past them without reading much of them.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

But why should we bother with him if he's just going to be an ass to people?

mikey

you can't just call someone a nazi like that man.  It's YouTube, people are going to have usernames like that.  And even if he is a nazi, that doesn't mean he can't be a nice person...

Quote from: Dude on December 13, 2016, 03:44:05 PMBut why should we bother with him if he's just going to be an ass to people?
to help him know what sort of things are the kind of things you just don't say, or the kind of things that are just opinions
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 13, 2016, 03:45:20 PMto help him know what sort of things are the kind of things you just don't say, or the kind of things that are just opinions
even after a year of being here tho? You'd think he'd figure it out by now...

Altissimo

even after the whole shitstorm over "straight is the best orientation" or whatever the fuck? lol

Dudeman

Quote from: Dude on December 13, 2016, 03:47:54 PMeven after a year of being here tho? You'd think he'd figure it out by now...
This is exactly what I was going to say...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Dude

Quote from: shadowkirby on December 13, 2016, 06:30:48 PMTobbeh, how are you such a fucking moron?
sk you don't say that to their face, you're supposed to be more... What's the word... Like so they don't understand that you're insulting them but everyone else who has a brain does.

Maelstrom

You know, it's times like this where I may not have said anything in the past, but now I will.
Everyone needs to chill the **** out.
Tobbeh, please be respectful of the opinions expressed here. You are allowed to disagree, but don't belittle any opposing opinions like they don't carry any weight. I'm not the only one, but your walls of text over the past few days have been a bit frustrating and a sudden change. You've been quite active, but the amount of words you're using every days is starting to grate on people. Maybe back off for a day or two and start posting a little less then.
Everyone else, give Tobbeh a break. He has been a bit ignorant of what everyone here treats as common sense, and it has been frustrating, but let's give him a slight break. This doesn't mean ignore everything he says, but give him a bit of time to adapt himself to, idk, how he expresses himself online with way too many words sometimes. Grated, this doesn't mean a free pass in the future. We've expressed our complaints quite clearly. Let's give him a chance to change a little. After that, idk. Something happens. I just rambled for way too long.

Sebastian

I agree with Maelstrom. Let's take a step back from the situation and cool down.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Maelstrom on December 13, 2016, 06:53:44 PMYou know, it's times like this where I may not have said anything in the past, but now I will.
Everyone needs to chill the **** out.
Tobbeh, please be respectful of the opinions expressed here. You are allowed to disagree, but don't belittle any opposing opinions like they don't carry any weight. I'm not the only one, but your walls of text over the past few days have been a bit frustrating and a sudden change. You've been quite active, but the amount of words you're using every days is starting to grate on people. Maybe back off for a day or two and start posting a little less then.
Everyone else, give Tobbeh a break. He has been a bit ignorant of what everyone here treats as common sense, and it has been frustrating, but let's give him a slight break. This doesn't mean ignore everything he says, but give him a bit of time to adapt himself to, idk, how he expresses himself online with way too many words sometimes. Grated, this doesn't mean a free pass in the future. We've expressed our complaints quite clearly. Let's give him a chance to change a little. After that, idk. Something happens. I just rambled for way too long.

Literally I can't "overlook" something like this:

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on December 13, 2016, 03:22:52 PMPeople know the only thing left that annoys me are gay(and other sexual-orientation) people.

Which is just so casually inserted into his rant that I almost didn't register. It just proves that even though we've tried to talk sense to him a million and three times, nothing has changed. Look, I know that people who would rather gays be quiet or just not exist at all are out there. I don't expect to eliminate all homophobia from a person in whom it's pretty deeply ingrained. But that doesn't mean he should be allowed to express this kind of thing, nor does it mean I'm willing to let myself be insulted or written off as part of a group he doesn't like.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.