News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Plus he's been here for a year and hasn't changed since so what makes you think he'll change now?

Nebbles

I agree with Slow. I cannot overlook blatant, hateful bigotry. I cannot overlook someone's attitude that discredits the existence of my friends and spews such hateful language proudly and casually. It's unacceptable. This attitude towards others should not be excused or tolerated.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Quote from: Nebbles on December 13, 2016, 07:17:01 PMI agree with Slow. I cannot overlook blatant, hateful bigotry. I cannot overlook someone's attitude that discredits the existence of my friends and spews such hateful language proudly and casually. It's unacceptable. This attitude towards others should not be excused or tolerated.

So lets show some blatant, hateful bigotry towards him, I'm sure that will work nicely!

Also people we have the report to moderator button. pls use it to solve your problems instead of making "shit on tobbeh" posts.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 13, 2016, 07:25:16 PMSo lets show some blatant, hateful bigotry towards him, I'm sure that will work nicely!

Also people we have the report to moderator button. pls use it to solve your problems instead of making "shit on tobbeh" posts.

I'm not showing bigotry toward anyone and I literally said I didn't expect to get him to stop hating gays I just want him to stop posting about it unprompted
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

I forgot how good doing nothing with your life is

Also, my friend is back, but he hasn't made any effort to contact me as of yet.  We'll see what happens
unmotivated

Maelstrom

This
Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 13, 2016, 07:25:16 PMSo lets show some blatant, hateful bigotry towards him, I'm sure that will work nicely!

Was not referring to this.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 13, 2016, 06:58:41 PMLiterally I can't "overlook" something like this:

Which is just so casually inserted into his rant that I almost didn't register. It just proves that even though we've tried to talk sense to him a million and three times, nothing has changed. Look, I know that people who would rather gays be quiet or just not exist at all are out there. I don't expect to eliminate all homophobia from a person in whom it's pretty deeply ingrained. But that doesn't mean he should be allowed to express this kind of thing, nor does it mean I'm willing to let myself be insulted or written off as part of a group he doesn't like.
It was referring to this:
Quote from: Dude on December 13, 2016, 03:44:05 PMBut why should we bother with him if he's just going to be an ass to people?
Quote from: shadowkirby on December 13, 2016, 06:30:48 PMTobbeh, how are you such a fucking moron?
Quote from: Dude on December 13, 2016, 06:50:20 PMsk you don't say that to their face, you're supposed to be more... What's the word... Like so they don't understand that you're insulting them but everyone else who has a brain does.
Don't take it personally Slow, it wasn't directed at you.

Dude

Why am I in this

Quote from: Dude on December 13, 2016, 03:44:05 PMBut why should we bother with him if he's just going to be an ass to people?
This is completely true anyway

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dude on December 13, 2016, 07:46:01 PMWhy am I in this
I needed 3 quotes don't shoot me
But the 2nd one I used fits a bit more.

Dude

Shadowkirby's? Yeah, I didn't think that was necessary.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Maelstrom on December 13, 2016, 07:43:48 PMIt was referring to this

I was referring to everyone tbh. We really did not need a page and a half for responses to that post.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

EFitTrainr

I regret nothing. Tobbeh has no idea when to stop talking and it's more annoying than my shitposting.
I like food.

Dude

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345