News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on August 31, 2020, 02:05:28 AMSorry I've been a dick to so many of you throughout the years. I'm still alive. Life is sucking as usual, but I think most people are feeling the same way.

Edit: If you're curious why I'm posting at 5 in the morning, a bat was in my room overnight and I can't sleep so fml

I know I was born there and everything but I find it hard to believe Ohio is a real place

Also miss you, unhide your Switch play times so I can stalk your Animal Crossing progress
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dude on August 31, 2020, 02:05:28 AMSorry I've been a dick to so many of you throughout the years. I'm still alive. Life is sucking as usual, but I think most people are feeling the same way.

Edit: If you're curious why I'm posting at 5 in the morning, a bat was in my room overnight and I can't sleep so fml

<3
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

I guess off-topic isn't as busy as it used to be, huh?

Kind of expected that to be completely honest. Everything pretty much moved to discord, right? How many messages does that get per hour on average?

Also, damn, the view counter for this topic hit 2.5M

BlackDragonSlayer

It depends on the day. Sometimes, we'll get very few, but other times, there will be a ton of conversation off and on for hours at a time. But yeah, the forums are pretty dead for casual conversation, which is sad because forums still have some good uses.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Libera

There's usually a few hundred messages on discord every day, sometimes more than a thousand.  People tend to put less into messages in discord so it's not really equivalent to hundreds of forum posts but there's still a fair amount of activity if that's what you're looking for.

Maelstrom

Pretty much. I still really do like forums as a format, but their slow demise has basically already finished, aside from a few outliers. At least this one has some very active parts, even if they're not the off topic discussions.

AmpharosAndy

I finally got a switch last week and I played Pokemon Shield :D Best pokemon game I've played in a looooong time! Loved it. Gonna nab that DLC thing innit

Falinks best pokemon btw (FalinksAndy doesn't sound as good)
innit

Latios212

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on September 15, 2020, 01:45:55 AMI finally got a switch last week and I played Pokemon Shield :D Best pokemon game I've played in a looooong time! Loved it. Gonna nab that DLC thing innit

Falinks best pokemon btw (FalinksAndy doesn't sound as good)
I have to disagree about it being a good Pokémon game, but man I totally agree that Falinks has hands down the best design out of the new Pokémon :D

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Latios212 on September 18, 2020, 04:51:39 PMI have to disagree about it being a good Pokémon game, but man I totally agree that Falinks has hands down the best design out of the new Pokémon :D

this looks like a Mario enemy
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Maelstrom

Libera