News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

lol...my racism is rubbed off on my formerly liberal friend...he wrote a paper on immigration...terribly written..

I had warned him time and time again, if he was to tackle a topic in which the opinion of the majority goes against you...then you have to be very careful on what you say and must have facts and proof..

yet...

"cultures are not meant to exist with one another"

needless to say, it was hilarious reading the comments from the teacher..
-

Jub3r7

Nice.

It's said that if you work at the resteraunt that I work at for several years straight without taking a day off, you become racist.

You know how customers can be really annoying? Well, since 98% of the customers there are black...

But don't worry, I only work on Fridays and Saturdays, so I'm not racist... yet.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: universe-X on November 30, 2010, 01:59:09 PMMy school grades aren't looking the best :'( I need to find out what I'm doing wrong.

You're a freshman, you've obviously got Freshmanitis. In other words, you're going to slack in the first semester, get failing or barely passing grades, then have to work your ass off in the second semester to make up for it. Good luck.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 30, 2010, 02:58:52 PMNice.

It's said that if you work at the resteraunt that I work at for several years straight without taking a day off, you become racist.

You know how customers can be really annoying? Well, since 98% of the customers there are black...

But don't worry, I only work on Fridays and Saturdays, so I'm not racist... yet.
Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 23, 2010, 08:03:17 PMlol Asians. Oh, wait...
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

On Who's Online some guest was viewing this guy's profile. He was last active in October, probably made a spam thread that was deleted.

I was disturbed for two reasons:

A) Has NSM sunk so low as to obtain a member called "Free Promote Blog"???
B) How the hell did the guest get to this guy's profile? HE HAS NO FREAKIN' POSTS!!

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 30, 2010, 03:00:21 PMYou're a freshman, you've obviously got Freshmanitis. In other words, you're going to slack in the first semester, get failing or barely passing grades, then have to work your ass off in the second semester to make up for it. Good luck.

That is so me... luckily I have people skills and can persuade professors to give me extra credit!!!

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 30, 2010, 03:17:27 PMA) Has NSM sunk so low as to obtain a member called "Free Promote Blog"???
It's called a bot.

SlowPokemon

Yeah, I know, but most bots have at least normal user names.

Also watched Rudolph on tv today. So old, so cheesy...but still awesome. xD

Harvest

The new Harry Potter was pretty bad.

Boring and silly.
-

SlowPokemon

I disagree. :P

I felt that way about the last one but I thought this one was rather well done.

DrP

I liked the more recent ones... of course, the first one is a classic. The 2nd was probably my least favorite, the third was not the same as the book, so I was mad... 4 was kinda creepy, 5 was cool (Umbridge with all the cat plates.. haha)... 6 was cool, too! 7 was amazing!

It seems I CAN get the recordings of my concert... woo! I might put them up... just maybe!

Jub3r7

Well, at least part one of 7 was good. Although I haven't gotten the chance to see it yet...  :-\
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 30, 2010, 03:00:21 PMYou're a freshman, you've obviously got Freshmanitis. In other words, you're going to slack in the first semester, get failing or barely passing grades, then have to work your ass off in the second semester to make up for it. Good luck.
It's not that I'm slacking off, it's just the workload (People in 10th grade +, shut up). I have to do the work to make the daily grades, but once I'm done with that, I can't find time to study for things like tests, which I'm currently getting C's on.

Harvest

eh well I think my experience was ruined because I couldn't handle all the trolls in the audience.  Also the seat was uncomfortable, you could hear the movie in the next room, and the screen was shitty.

Also, someone screamed when the snake jumped at the screen.  It pissed me off.  A lot.
-

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: universe-X on November 30, 2010, 08:15:41 PMIt's not that I'm slacking off, it's just the workload (People in 10th grade +, shut up). I have to do the work to make the daily grades, but once I'm done with that, I can't find time to study for things like tests, which I'm currently getting C's on.

-___-

The reason I got 2 B's my freshman year was because I was lazy and didn't do homework/study for tests.

me irl
[close]