Dahans' arrangements: Christmas Surprise 2014

Started by dahans, November 13, 2009, 05:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am looking for motivation... what do you want me to do nex?

Pokemon
19 (41.3%)
Super Mario
17 (37%)
Another medley
6 (13%)
Orchestrated arrangement
4 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

universe-X

It's good to see you getting back into the swing of things. :D Great job on these songs! Is there any secret on how you get them done so fast? o.O

sipan1234

oh shit This is a rival of Koopa Kid Castle. because l arrange for Slowpokemon

dahans

Quote from: universe-X on January 14, 2011, 02:32:51 PMIt's good to see you getting back into the swing of things. :D Great job on these songs! Is there any secret on how you get them done so fast? o.O
Haha thanks^^. I love arranging songs I like, that's it. I listen to them multiple times and when you feel like it, you start arranging it :D.

Quote from: sipan1234 on January 14, 2011, 03:03:52 PMoh shit This is a rival of Koopa Kid Castle. because l arrange for Slowpokemon
xD I don't want us to be rivals! :D

sipan1234

l know. l saw you Koopa Kid Castle was awesome. l have own Castle if you want to listen MIDI

SlowPokemon

This is awesome, dahans. :D

Thanks so much, I'll get to learning this for my sister straight away!

She wants me to learn the main theme (already uploaded for the DS version), the world map 3 (really easy), and the desert theme in addition to the underwater.

Thank you so much for doing the favor. ^^
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

Jub3r7

What's even more difficult than arranging is helping ME arrange... Just ask Shado...  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

dahans

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 14, 2011, 09:36:10 PMWhat's even more difficult than arranging is helping ME arrange... Just ask Shado...  :P
Lol xD, do you need help? Shall I help you?^^ Not even Shado was able to help you? Wow this could be a tough one!^^

dahans

Cool Cool Mountain:
[MUS] [MIDI]

Basically, this an early work. My arrangement carrier started with this particular arrangement! 2 years ago I was searching for sheet music of Cool cool mountain... but I didn't find a decent arrangement. Thus I decided to arrange it for myself. Of course I revised my old version (it was crap xD and the chords were totally wrong!) and well... here you are! I hope you enjoy it!^^

SlowPokemon

Oooh, I like this arrangement, it's very good! All your arrangements are about good sound quality, no matter how difficult, I think. ^^

The only issue I have is the 54 second mark, where the right hand does strange things with the notes; it would be easier just to hold the note. Still, it doesn't sound bad.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

Wow. I LOVE this. Really awesome. I've seen a fair few Cool Cool Mountain arrangements around, but this the far most accurate. Though, coincidentally, it's also the hardest. You need a seriously fast and accurate left hand to play this, but the result would be... oh... *drools*
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

universe-X

Hmm, I think the left hand might need a little work, and the tremolos might be too fast. It could be better to put those in 16th note triplets. Otherwise the the fingering would be "4545454545" on that one key while the thumb might have to play the bottom notes. Very good arrangement though! :D

Sekter77

Another good one! The tremolos or whatever they're called starting from Measure 35 are especially a nice touch. 53 is also one of my favorite parts of the song and the transition is great. Also you are really good at endings! This one and the one from your SML 2 Credits arrangement are my favorites. Thanks again!
Guitar and video games.