News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The New Year's Resolution Topic!

Started by universe-X, December 30, 2009, 07:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Winter

My New Years resolution is to be better with money. I finished College after all and I have $20k in student loans coming up I gotta start paying in April. Just got a job at the turn of the year (it's crappy) but I can begin to pay off my credit card.

I've already started making changes! I closed out my crappy Bank of America account and got a checking account at a credit union, and I'm minimizing bill costs. Gonna invest in power efficient light bulbs/ buy my own modem and stop paying extra internet fees. All over time of course. GOnna get a better car insurance company (I pay $161/mo!) Also I'm gonna pay off my maxed out credit card (it's onlt $750, I can do that in a few months with a job)

etc etc.. point is, gotta make changes.

That's really it. Hate being broke, I suppose!

Bloop

So my boyfriend and I make loads of silly jokes, so we decided to count them this year. Whoever has most at the end of the year has to make a song about the other.

nothing really changed i guess

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Bubbles

I'm trying to decide whether its worth it to add a late resolution at an attempt to improve my speech...I'm incredibly aware that in every one of my posts on any site I use the words "actually, really, kinda, honestly, idk" etc way too much but I'm not sure if I care enough to fix it

ThatGamer

My resolution(s) is to:

1. Get a girlfriend.

2. Get through High School

3. Be on next years thread recap as "NSM's best member"
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Jub3r7

It's that time of year again! happy new year, everybody.

1. TACO - Total Accountability, Contingency, and Organization.
2. Brush teeth even more often!
3. something something good grades!
4. [placeholder resolution]
5. Eat more!
6. Do more choral stuff!
7. Feel less empty inside!
8. [content deleted]
9. Check email more often!
10. do monthly resolutions!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

mikey

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 14, 2015, 04:40:36 PM1. Get a girlfriend.
he's a guy

my resolution is to survive for another year so that I can make a better resolution next year
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 31, 2015, 10:11:41 PMmy resolution is to survive for another year so that I can make a better resolution next year
Best resolution ever.

InsigTurtle

I resolve to make a resolution before 2016 starts.

AwesomeYears

Ugh, traces of ThatGamer are still here.

My New Year's Resolution is to live another year so I can CTRL-C CTRL-V this message next year.

braix

My resolution is to perfect my steak.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Altissimo

Nebbles

Maybe exercise in general, and find better ways to cope with the anxiety/depression when it comes. Continue to excel as a musician. Don't take anyone's bullshit, either.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle