Favorite Brawl Character(s) (*spoiler alert, includes secret characters*)

Started by Sirus, March 15, 2008, 07:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who are your favorite characters? up to 3 choices

Bowser
2 (2.3%)
Cpt. Falcon
5 (5.8%)
Diddy Kong
3 (3.5%)
Donkey Kong
4 (4.7%)
Falco
4 (4.7%)
Fox
3 (3.5%)
Ganondorf
4 (4.7%)
Ice Climbers
5 (5.8%)
Ike
15 (17.4%)
Jigglypuff
2 (2.3%)
King Dedede
2 (2.3%)
Kirby
11 (12.8%)
Link
5 (5.8%)
Lucario
11 (12.8%)
Lucas
10 (11.6%)
Luigi
10 (11.6%)
Mario
5 (5.8%)
Marth
10 (11.6%)
Meta-Knight
9 (10.5%)
Mr.Game &Watch
6 (7%)
Ness
6 (7%)
Olimar
8 (9.3%)
Peach
2 (2.3%)
Pikachu
4 (4.7%)
Pit
13 (15.1%)
Pokemon Trainer
7 (8.1%)
R.O.B
3 (3.5%)
Samus/ Zero Suit Samus
4 (4.7%)
Sheik/Zelda
11 (12.8%)
Snake
14 (16.3%)
Sonic
9 (10.5%)
Toon Link
23 (26.7%)
Wario
1 (1.2%)
Wolf
9 (10.5%)
Yoshi
1 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 86

noxus21

Quote from: Gooch on June 10, 2008, 09:55:53 PMIn order from 1 to 3.

Marth: Pretty much amazing. Quick attacks, strong if you know how to use him right, quick on his feet, good enough recovery times.

Meta-Knight: Amazingly quick. I've actually gotten good enough that i have gone through a school-wide tourney w/o being touched by another player until the final 3. Subsequently, i won that tourney and there were some pretty amazing players there. There were two different tourneys held at the same time. I won both, inputing meta-knight on one, Marth on the other.

Dedede: Not exactly a good character, not quick at all. redeeming factor? he's an f-in tank! he can knock heavy chars out at 50 pecent damage and he, himself, is hard to KO, having the floating recovery plus Dedede jump as well as being a heavy character, thus hard to knock around.

i consider this a answer to my question

i now see that dedede not only does the big gay dance but that he also has great skills

Composer #40

Best characters I consider to fight with:

Meta-Knight: Fast but short range
Wolf: Slow in the run and has some lag times but has great reach and a reflector.
Ike: Slow but strong (at least he has a counter)

It happens Every. Day!

Gooch

Im actually a tad disappointed. I used to main Link and Marth. But in this game Link is very close to being horrible. They totally screwd up on him cuz he's simply not the same. Gannondorf has become even more gay in this game, they should have done what they were talking about and made him into a sword-wielder for the Heavy class. Of course they made Ike the Heavy blade-brandier, but i think Ganon might have been a little better if he actually had a sword, thus eliminating him as a horrible clone of Cpt. Falcon.

BlueFlameDude

just to be honest... Sonic and Snake are the two worst characters that nintendo has to put in a game like this yet.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Shadoninja

snake is awesome, he can destroy you from like far away. sonic I agree with. he's way too cheap.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Da Spazz

1337 l5 l-l4l2l> 70 134l2^/

mantis985

Meta Knight is my bast character.  Snake because Metal Gear Solid is amazing, and pokemon trainer.

fluidlife

Snake, because its snake, common his fight style is awesome (Unless your on small stages.)
Zelda cause transformation is a sheild, for air moves pwn.
Kirby, great fight and the suicide trick.
Noob right here, any easy songs tell me, plz and thx.

Gooch

Many of the characters have suicide tricks, and kirby's isn't exactly the best of them all. By far the most popular is Bowser-cide.

Wolf

Wolf, Falco, Fox. Somehow.... I mastered them all. And sonic and snake are my favorites too!
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Olimar12345

Quote from: wolf on January 26, 2013, 06:55:20 AMWolf, Falco, Fox. Somehow.... I mastered them all. And sonic and snake are my favorites too!

Do you not see the date that the last person here posted? 2008. two thousand and F**king eight. The conversation has ended, wolf. You don't have to post in every single topic. -___________________________-  /rant.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

It should give you a warning when posting in a topic that's more than 90 days old. Consider listening to it next time, please.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Wolf

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 26, 2013, 11:39:17 AMIt should give you a warning when posting in a topic that's more than 90 days old. Consider listening to it next time, please.
I believe it's 120 days.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012