TWG IV: (Now Postgame)

Started by Nakah, April 29, 2010, 08:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

All PMs are out. The starting phase is Night 1. Night talking is allowed. Phantoms are on. Three phantoms equals self-lynch. Enjoy

Oh, and did you think I'd forget the story?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a murky morning when Sir Deku awoke in his bed. He sat up and looked around his room. "At last." He thought. For today was a very important day, and at last it had arrived.

See, now Sir Deku had spent all last night, and the night previous, and the one previous to that, and all the ways back to one day a few years ago when the idea of living multiple lives occurred to him. The idea of leading a civilized life to the ordinary eye, then living another when that eye is turned, exhilerated Sir Deku. His particular interest was that of the fabled Vampires of the north village in the mountains, Nakylvania. He knew that if he could acquire their blood, and transform only momentarily, then he could gain their alliance and rule this civilized world. So one day Sir Deku did just that. He went to the village, and through various obstacles and adventures he finally acquired the blood he had longed searched for. Then he returned to his lab and brewed a multitude of potions to transform at will.

Sir Deku stood up from bed and walked to his cupboard where the potions were stored, but to his suprise, all of them were gone!(only three remained). A thief must have stolen them while Sir Deku slept. To make more would require more vampire blood, and Sir Deku was too old now to venture off to slay vampires for their blood. This was a problem for Sir Deku. Now he was at the will of a thief, for there was a note on the cupboard where the potions were stored, and it read:

"To the maker of these potions:

Yes, I know what you've been up to. I have been watching you quietly from beyond site as you attempted to gain the trust of these monstrous creatures. I will not allow you to go through with your plan, and so I will use these potions against you, and have your alliances betray you, be it the humans or the vampires. You will transform at MY will.

-Thief in the night
"

Sir Deku felt sick to his stomach, but could do nothing about it. He must catch this thief, for people were beginning to become suspicious of vampire sightings in the night, and that meant his clan was moving in, and that he must conceal his identity. Sir Deku walked out the door and onto the street.

------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Night 1. Please send in all PMs necessary. Night ends Friday at 11:00 p.m. EST

Player List

1. Master_gamer38
  2. Sir Awesomesauce
  3. JaMaHa
  4. Dude
  5. Jake3343
  6. SuperFireKirby
  7. Universe-X
  8. Concerto
  9. Pumpy_heart
 10. Kotorfanboy

The story may start off in daytime, but that is because this is the night before the story takes place. What happens during this phase determines where the story goes next.

Begin.

Sir Awesomesauce

I'm actually pretty freaking surprised this game actually started. Fortunately, yahoo gives me email updates on PMs at NSM.

It said I was human, btw.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

master_gamer38

Noes, we can vote multiple times, but only the last one counts.  :P

But, thing is, we also only vote in the daytime, and it's the night time right now.  ::)

And yeah Sauce, I was pleasantly surprised when I got an email from NSM Forums. I've been missing TWG. ;D
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I bet that Kotor, Pumpy Heart, SFK, Dude and Sauce are the Humans, and  Universe, Jake, JMH and MG38 are all bad guys.  Although, I won't speculate what I am.  >: D

Nakah

All PMs necessary are in, Night 1 has ended.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sir Deku walked out from his steps and onto the street. It was a dark and murky day, and a dense fog lay within the streets. It seemed only a moment that Sir Deku had been outside when he turned the corner and saw in the distance a gathering of lanterns. A crowd has huddled together murmuring and whispering. Some sobbing. Others just shaking their heads. Sir Deku quickly approached the crowd in a calm but intrigued manner.

"Who could have done such a thing?" Asked Dude, staring at the mangled corpse of a townsman.

"Can anyone identify this man? Anyone at all?" Said Pumpy_heart.

"Identify what? There's barely anything left!" Exclaimed Kotorfanboy.

"Wait, but look at this portion of the neck." Pointed Dude. There, at the lower right side of the neck were two small bite marks. Very small, but very deep.

"My God...I do not believe my eyes. They've returned." Murmured Universe-x.

Indeed, the townspeople could see now that the corpse was the work of vampires. Always first do they bite their prey to disable them before clawing through their vitals.

Everyone stepped back in horror. "Where could these vampires be? And who is this man?" Asked another townsperson.

"It appears to be Mr. JaMaHa, he must have been out for another one of those nightly strolls of his." Responded Dude. "I'm not sure why he's always awake when we're all asleep."

Sir Deku watched nervously as the crowd chatted about the event. He could not fathom why the vampires were already invading, and he would not care if he could transform on his own to communicate, but alas his potions were all stolen by that thief.

"We must find these vampires, and I happen to know a thing about these creatures. It seems that in Nakylvania the townspeople are ordinary by day, but monsters by night. We must find who, among us, is a vampire. Then we must kill them, all of them, to ensure our security." Said Concerto.

The townspeople could not detest, for they new all of them were goners if this mattered was not taken care of. They all decided to make a vote on who to kill at the end of each day, until the attacks ceased. So all the townspeople went about their day and kept an eye out for suspicious activity while they considered who it would be that would be lynched that day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JaMaHa is dead. It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends Sunday at 9:00p.m. EST

Remember, not voting equals a phantom, and three phantoms insta-lynches you. Please read the rules about the Day if you have not already done so. PM me with any questions you might have.

Enjoy.

jake3343

I just got here and it's all ready day!

Hey potion keeper, you should make sir deku into count dekula. As Sir Deku he can seer people, and if he found the potion keeper, the humans would lose. As Dekula, he can only vigi, which isn't actually that helpful to him. Also, the wolves could wolf Deku, making the wolves win, which is bad. Dekula can be lynched by the humans, which is good. If you didn't use a potion, I suggest using one night 2. If you have, I suggest not using one night 2. Also, don't claim to the thread, obviously.

So because there isn't any easy way to create an alliance, there isn't any reason to claim, since everyone will just claim human. There's no seer, guardian, or wolfsbane, so meh.

jake3343

oh and

1. Master_gamer38
2. Sir Awesomesauce
3. JaMaHa
4. Dude
5. jake3343
6. SuperFireKirby
7. Universe-X
8. Concerto No.20 in D minor
9. Pumpy_heart
10. kotorfanboy

Wolf
Wolf

Sir Deku/Count Dekula
Potion Keeper
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human

jake3343

Yeah they do. Haven't you ever seen that episode of Hey Arnold when Sid thinks Stinky is a vampire because he takes awkwardly shaped bites of his sandwich and he doesn't appear in that photo because he ducks right before Sid takes it? Well, if vampires don't come out during the day, then Stinky obviously wouldn't have been able to go to school and stuff. It's just common knowledge.

But seriously, Nakah's story doesn't have anything to do with the actual game. It's just for entertainment purposes. Me, SFK, Master_Gamer, and Savvy-Sauce were all not used in the story, and we can't all be wolves. Or if your referring to the fact that he hasn't posted yet, neither have a lot of people.

Dude

Quote from: universe-X on April 30, 2010, 03:22:54 PMvampires don't come out during the day -.-
Remilia does.

Of course, she needs a parasol... but other than that, she does.

jake3343

Dude

[21:00:37] * Now talking in #twg
[21:00:37] * Topic is 'I have assumed authority.'
[21:00:37] * Set by Nakah on Tue Apr 20 20:46:01

I beg to differ.

master_gamer38

Yeah, it's there. I still had it on autojoin since we last used it. :D

Nakah

Seriously you guys might want to start being active. The only one who has contributed things is Jake.

master_gamer38

Quote from: jake3343 on April 30, 2010, 03:06:23 PMHey potion keeper, you should make sir deku into count dekula. As Sir Deku he can seer people, and if he found the potion keeper, the humans would lose. As Dekula, he can only vigi, which isn't actually that helpful to him. Also, the wolves could wolf Deku, making the wolves win, which is bad. Dekula can be lynched by the humans, which is good. If you didn't use a potion, I suggest using one night 2. If you have, I suggest not using one night 2. Also, don't claim to the thread, obviously.

I agree with Jake on changing Sir Deku into Count Dekula. And I believe that he is still Sir Deku right now this is because of the way Nakah has said the story.

Quote from: Nakah on April 29, 2010, 08:53:14 PMThe story may start off in daytime, but that is because this is the night before the story takes place. What happens during this phase determines where the story goes next.

Obviously, whoever get's wolf makes a difference in the story.. But I think whatever for Sir Deku/Count Dekula is in makes a difference in the story too. So, since Sir Deku was in the story, I think Sir Deku is the current form. So Potion Keeper, I suggest you make the transformation. Just to make it easier for us to win, and harder for the wolves to win.

master_gamer38

Quote from: universe-X on May 01, 2010, 10:29:21 AMOn the #twg thing? Because, I'm honestly not about to install any more internet stuff...

and please define "contribute" in terms of this game.

To get to #twg you don't need to install anything. Go to www.ninsheetm.us/chat On that bar, type "/join #twg" you'll join the chat for it. Also, contribute is giving some direction to people in the game. A reason for things to happen. Saying people are suspicious isn't doing much.