News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG IV: (Now Postgame)

Started by Nakah, April 29, 2010, 08:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Jake caught something that I did not, and that is the whole humans lynching dekula ordeal.

I feel kinda cheap, but I have to say that the wolves did not win. I must have been way too tired and notice my own rule(which I now think was faulty).

On the bright side, we got to see how the came would have played out, had sfk been alive or that rule non-existent.

So, I grant victory to The Human Team.

MVP goes to Jake for not only catching my huge mistake, but also for contributing a considerable amount. The wolves don't recieve MVP because they mostly flew utr and their team was stacked compared to the inexperienced human team.

Anyways, the human team won by luck it seems, but I'm glad the game got to play out because some players(i.e. concerto and others) really stepped up and showed their ability to think on the level this game requires. Kudos to them.

I'm not going to bother making a post game thread at this point, but anyone who wants to host can post their ideas in the host signups thread.

master_gamer38

Drat.

It was fun letting it play out, well worth the time and effort put in. Concerto's giant post really made that day for me. Well, good game humans. It was fun pwning you all except for the random bit of luck that you had. :P
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SuperFireKirby

You guys lynched me for all the wrong reasons and yet you still won.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

jake3343

Well, no. Not really.

Anyway, YEAH! ;D

pumpy_heart

I was hoping people would see things after my death.
I always get wolfed. Life's not fair.
I guess wolves don't like people who think logistically xD

Sorry SFK. I had to vote someone and had we talked before, I probably wouldn't have voted you.

Nakah

Wolves don't want their threats alive, of course.

SuperFireKirby

In case you wanted to know, U-X was human. :P

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

jake3343