Bloop's Arrangements: More Random Stuff, also Mario Kart

Started by Bloop, May 30, 2010, 07:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

I'll try, with asap I always mean as soon as I don't forget about it and can get to finale 2010.

spitllama

So I couldn't figure out why those notes didn't sound right after you fixed them and realized that your version is actually in a totally different key than the original. lol. I don't know how/why that happened when you transcribed it, but yah. Jtehanonymous was the first to point it out.

Just stick with your original, it's correct for its own key. All the other changes were good though.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bloop

Ok, the finally fixed mus is here. Ima going to fix cloud cuckooland and post it again.

Bloop

Don't even know if I did that ^^

However, I've re-organized the whole list again and added Final Hours. I also placed my Twilight Princess sheets and World 6 from NSMBWii back

Bloop

Alright, here are a bunch of new arrangements. They're all arranged with Finale Notepad 2012. They still need to be revised. Most of those arrangements are done with transcribing. Some just need some small changes, others are a complete mess. That's also the reason why I haven't made midi's or pdf's for them. I'm placing them here for two reasons:
  • Feedback if the transcribing parts are 100% done
  • Whenever I'm going to fix them with Finale 2010 on my other computer, having the possibility of finding them as fast as possible.
Well, that was the text part. Onto the arrangements.

Dr. Kawashima's More Brain Training
Masterpiece Recital: Kalinka
[MUS]

Masterpiece Recital: Oh, Susanna!
[MUS]

Masterpiece Recital: Coventry Carol
[MUS]

Banjo-Tooie
Spiral Mountain (Aquatic)
[MUS]

File Select
[MUS]

Wumba's Wigwam
[MUS]

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
City in the Sky
[MUS]

(BTW, I also fixed Targitzan Duet: [MUS])

I'm really liking this post it's so organized and everything :3 I need to do this more often.

DonValentino

Bloop

I worked on it, but I never actually finished it. SlowPokemon actually has done it himself.

DonValentino

Quote from: Bloop on May 26, 2012, 08:10:46 AMI worked on it, but I never actually finished it. SlowPokemon actually has done it himself.

Ok, thanks!

Bloop

Banjo-Tooie
Spiral Mountain (Aquatic)
[MUS]
[MID]
[PDF]

Wumba's Wigwam
[MUS]
[MID]
[PDF]

Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day!
Coventry Carol
[MUS]
[MID]
[PDF]

Kalinka
[MUS]
[MID]
[PDF]

Oh, Susanna
[MUS]
[MID]
[PDF]

Sippin' Cider Through a Straw
[MUS]
[MID]
[PDF]

New Super Mario Bros. Wii
World 2 Map
[MUS]
[MID]
[PDF]

World 3 Map
[MUS]
[MID]
[PDF]

I still have a few other arrangements in the waiting list. I'm going to get to them when I get to them.

Bloop

Adding those 2 with it:

Mario Party 9
Battle with Blooper!
[MUS]
[MID]
[PDF]

Blooper's Mad!
[MUS]
[MID]
[PDF]

Clanker37

Spiral Mountain (Aquatic) - Good, but the G in bar 14 sounds off.

Wumba's Wigwam - Very accurate, but in the 10 bars, why not have the left hand playing the bottom of the harmony part, rather than it just sitting there while the right hand does all the work?

Bloop

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 10, 2012, 08:35:36 PMSpiral Mountain (Aquatic) - Good, but the G in bar 14 sounds off.
Yep, indeed, it's a Ab. I didn't listened good enough in the original: thanks!

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 10, 2012, 08:35:36 PMWumba's Wigwam - Very accurate, but in the 10 bars, why not have the left hand playing the bottom of the harmony part, rather than it just sitting there while the right hand does all the work?
Good idea; fixed. Both in the first post.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bloop

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 11, 2012, 11:08:54 AMThe melody stave in "Oh, Susanna" needs to be the first stave.
What exactly do you mean? Does the melody stave to be above the piano staves, or what?